Chapter 87: Now, I'm going to rest

Xia Meilin honestly didn't know what to talk about. She just wanted to distract him. And now that she has distracted him, she was quietly thinking of what to say.

Lu Yifeng was looking at her, waiting for her to speak. The moment he saw that she has let her guard down as she was distracted on thinking what to say, he pulled her in his arms and hugged her close as they lied down on the bed.

"Lu Yifeng!" Xia Meilin growled as she struggled inside his arms.

Lu Yifeng smiled as he watched her struggle like a kitten. "If you behave, I won't do anything to you."

Xia Meilin instantly became still. She could feel his warm body and this was making her feel restless. He was hugging her with his shirtless body!

"Tell me, Meilin... why can't we make love right now?" Lu Yifeng directly asked.

"B-because I said so." She covered her embarrassed face by burying her face on his firm chest.

Since she was wearing a T-shirt, he sneakily reached his hand inside and unhooked her bra.

Feeling her bra loosened, Xia Meilin quickly slapped Lu Yifeng's arm. She glared at him with a red face. "Yifeng!"

"Let's try it, come on." He kissed her forehead. "I promise I won't force you into it if you really don't like it." He went on top of her and parted her legs with his thigh.

She looked up at his handsome face. To be honest, she was just afraid of doing it with him. She didn't know what to do right now. "I... I don't think I'm ready yet..."

"But I am." He curled his lips and kissed her ear, earning a yelp from her.

She instantly placed her hands on his shoulders, "Y-Yifeng... I'm scared..."

He stopped and looked at her. He gently cupped her cheek. "Why are you scared? I won't do anything to hurt you. I promise to be gentle."

"But... I..." She looked at him and glared, "You do realize that this is going to be my decent first time, right? I just can't let you have it so easy!"

He blinked a few times. "Why? I'm your husband and I love you, why can't you let me?"

She blushed, she covered her embarrassed face with her hands. "I... I want it to be special... not just like this..."

His lips curled up. He held her small waist and buried his face on her breasts, rubbing his face there.

"Eek! L-Lu Yifeng!" She quickly held his shoulders, trying to push him away from her breasts.

He raised his head and looked at her with a smile. "This is special enough for me. I don't know what kind of 'special' you're talking about but you're a special person for me to want to do this with you. You are the only person I wanted to do this with. Am I not special enough for you?"