Chapter 82: What are you, a kid?

As a man who wanted to have a great-grandchild, Lu Qian was happy to see Little Melon. He was his grandson's child after all.

At first, when Lu Qian learned that his grandson, Lu Yifeng married someone else other than Bai Xiu Ying, he got angry at him. He was about to summon Lu Yifeng and ask him about this but he decided to look at the background of the girl he married first. He needed to find something against her so that he could make Lu Yifeng divorce her.

He saw in the news that Lu Yifeng and Xia Meilin was married for four years. Obviously, Lu Qian didn't believe that. If Lu Yifeng married a woman for that long, he should have found it out already.

Lu Qian found out the real relationship between Lu Yifeng and Xia Meilin. They just shared one night with each other and because of that, Little Melon was made.

Xia Meilin was a well-known pianist in the country, and this reputation of her has reached Lu Qian. He didn't really mind that Lu Yifeng married Xia Meilin because she came from a good family even if it wasn't as good as the Bai family.

What attracted Lu Qian in the report he received was Lu Yifeng and Xia Meilin's son, Little Melon.

Little Melon was known as a prodigy just like his mother. He was considered a genius in playing the piano. He may have not attended Xia Meilin's concert but he watched it online.

The last part, where Little Melon joined his mother was something that fascinated him. Little Melon wasn't like any other kids, he was intelligent and his piano skills was something not to be taken lightly.

After meeting Little Melon in person, Lu Qian was sure that the little boy was taught well. He couldn't help but feel proud to have a talented grandson.

Having two great people as parents, they were able to make such a beautiful and talented child.

"Grandfather, this is my wife, Xia Meilin." Lu Yifeng introduced as he and Xia Meilin stood before the old man.

Lu Qian looked at Xia Meilin for a while. He could tell that she was nervous but she was able to manage to maintain a calm front. He smirked inwardly as he looked at her. Xia Meilin reminded him of someone...

"It's nice to meet you, grandpa Lu." Xia Meilin politely bowed at him.

Lu Qian gave her a nod in acknowledgment, "Likewise, Mrs. Lu." before he turned to look at her grandparents.

Xia Meilin turned to Lu Yifeng, relief in her eyes. Was that a sign that Lu Qian accepted her?

Lu Yifeng smiled at his wife and nodded. He was sure that his grandfather has taken a liking to Xia Meilin because of their son.

"Hey! Old man Lu!" Xia Jiamu grinned when he saw Lu Qian. "Come here and sit with us!"

Lu Qian's brow twitched. Xia Jiamu was still the same as ever.