Chapter 88: Let's have a selfie together!

Xia Meilin and Lu Yifeng were later woken up by a knock on the door.

Xia Meilin groaned, not wanting to get up. She felt so tired and she just wanted to sleep more. She was hurting all over, especially between her thighs.

She patted Lu Yifeng's chest. "Yifeng... you go get it..."

Lu Yifeng was in a terrible mood when he got out of the bed, who dares try and spoil his alone time with his wife?

He wore his clothes before he went to open the door. He glared at whoever was standing there... except, he saw no one. He was about to close the door when he heard a cute roar.

Lu Yifeng lowered his head and saw Little Melon carrying Timmy in his arms. Little Melon was looking up at him in wonder. "Why did dada and momma not pick up Mello?"

Lu Yifeng smiled, he closed the room's door behind him. "Your mother and I finally made your sister."

Little Melon's eyes sparkled excitedly, "Can Mello go see baby sister now?!"

"You have to wait for nine months. She needs to grow inside your mother's tummy."

Little Melon gasped in surprise, "Did momma eat baby sister?!"

Lu Yifeng couldn't help but laugh at his son's words. It was the first time that he actually laughed like this. Maybe because he was really in a very good mood that day.

Little Melon and Timmy ended up looking at each other as if wondering why Lu Yifeng was laughing.

After calming down, Lu Yifeng bent down and patted his son's head. "Don't worry, your baby sister is going to be fine. You just need to wait patiently, okay?"

Little Melon nodded obediently. "Auntie Mo Jing said that dinner is ready."

"Your mother will not join us, she is tired. Go ahead, I'll follow you there."

Meanwhile, Xia Meilin was already awake and couldn't go back to sleep even if she wanted to.

That Lu Yifeng! He said that he was going to be gentle! What a liar!

When Lu Yifeng entered the room, he saw Xia Meilin, stumbling a few times as she headed to the bathroom, naked. He went toward her and held her waist gently to support her.

She turned at him with a glare, "You said that you're going to be gentle!"

"My dear wife is so lovely, I was truly enchanted by her that I wasn't able to control myself." He scooped her up in her arms instead.

Xia Meilin pursed her lips and huffed as she hugged him by his neck.

When they stood in front of the mirror, she saw her body full of love bites and seeing that made her face red.