Chapter 25: Welcome Home

"Hmp! If you're dada's lover then you should be Mello's momma but you're not Mello's momma so you are not dada's lover!" Little Melon crossed his arms but when he did, the phone fell on the bed. He quickly picked it up and placed it against his ear again.

"You son of a bi-

"Give me back my phone." A deep and low voice was suddenly heard from the other line.

Little Melon's face brightened up when he heard the familiar voice from the other line.

When Lu Yifeng placed the phone against his ear, he heard a soft sniff from the other line. "Huhuhu... Dada... who is that auntie? Huhu... Dada, auntie was so mean to Mello."

Lu Yifeng's expression darkened when he heard his son's soft sobs.

"Throw her out of here."

"Yes, master."

"Lu Yifeng! How dare you! I am your fiance, you can't do this to me!"

"I just did."

When the room quieted down, Lu Yifeng finally spoke to Little Melon. "Xiao Gua, Ignore her."

"Okay! if dada says so!" Little Melon's attitude changed in an instant as if he wasn't sulking and complaining earlier. He grinned happily as he asked, "Dada, where are you? Why is dada not at home? Mello was really sad without sleeping with dada. Mello will only forgive dada if dada brings Mello to the amusement park again!"

"..."

Xia Meilin was awake the whole time since she couldn't go back to sleep because of Little Melon's lively voice. He could have at least gone out to talk with Lu Yifeng.

She sat down and sighed. "Xiao Gua, your father is a very busy man."

Little Melon turned to Xia Meilin and pouted. "But momma..."

"I can make time. But instead of the amusement park, I'll bring you somewhere else." Lu Yifeng said in the other line.

Little Melon's eyes sparkled. "Okay!"

"Can you give the phone to your mom?" He asked with a soft voice.

The little boy nodded his head before he reached out the phone to Xia Meilin, "Dada wants to talk to momma."

Xia Meilin took the phone from him, "What is it?"

"My assistant will come to get you and our son. Pack your things up. Starting from today, both of you will live in my place."

Live together with him? Xia Meilin was still hesitant about the thought. She was not ready to live together with him.