Chapter 49: Is it big?

"Dada!" Little Melon ran and hugged his father's leg when he saw him by the house's entrance.

Lu Yifeng bent down to pat his son's head. "Welcome home."

"Where's momma?" Little Melon asked as he looked up at his father with his big round eyes.

"She's still asleep."

"Did you tire her out last night?" Jing Yue asked as she walked towards him. "Ah, I can't wait to have another grandchild. This time, I want a granddaughter."

Lu Yifeng nodded, "I will take note of that."

"You definitely should. Anyway, I won't be staying long here. I have to go back to Guangzhou since there are matters that I should take care."

"Mami is leaving?" Little Melon went to hug Jing Yue's leg this time.

"Oh sweetie." Jing Yue carried Little Melon in her arms, "Don't worry, we will see each other soon. I will come and visit you next time, okay?"

"Okay..." Little Melon hugged her by her neck. "Take care on your way back, okay? Mami should call Mello when mami arrives in her home." He gave a soft peck on her cheek.

Jing Yue's heart melted with the way Little Melon was, he was too adorable. "I promise to call you."

She handed Little Melon to Lu Yifeng, "Gua'er is a good child. I'm actually happy that you met Xiao Mei. She raised her son well."

Lu Yifeng smiled in agreement, "Mm."

"Well then, I should leave now. I have a flight to catch up. Visit me there with your family if you have time. Grandfather will love your wife and son once he gets to know them. You should drag Xian Yu with you." She sighed, "That child, I don't know what he's doing with his life."

"Don't worry, mother. I will personally take care of Xian Yu."

"You should. Get him to marry someone too." She heaved out another sigh because of Lu Xian Yu. "Anyway, I'll be going now."

Little Melon waved his small hand. "Bye bye, mami."

Jing Yue waved back with a smile on her face before she went back in the car.

----

It was hard for Xia Meilin to sleep that night. Her mind couldn't stop thinking of what happened between Lu Yifeng and her.

Knowing the truth from him made her in a mess. She was only able to sleep when her eyes became heavy.

When she woke up, the first thing that greeted her was Little Melon's figure. He was sitting down on her side and was looking at the picture book he brought.