Chapter 92: His wife is the law

Lu Yifeng opened his eyes and looked at Xia Meilin who was staring at him. He gently touched her cheek and when he felt them warm, he smiled. She was real, right?

Xia Meilin continued staring at him as he stroked her lips with his thumb. She was patiently waiting for him to tell her what was in his mind but instead of getting a word from him, he leaned in and placed his lips on hers.

"I love you, Meilin." Lu Yifeng whispered in his kiss.

The side of her lips curled up because of what he said. She closed her eyes and touched his cheek as she kissed him back. "Yifeng..."

Lu Yifeng deepened the kiss, kissing her passionately that when Xia Meilin pulled away, she ended up panting. He didn't stop there though, he went on top of her and moved his kisses on her neck. He pulled her hospital dress up and touched her soft skin.

He pushed his knee between her leg and continued placing kisses on her body.

Xia Meilin couldn't help but moan when she felt his warm touch. With a thrust, he ground his member against her opening through the fabric. Noticing what he was trying to do, she shrank back, panting. She placed her hands on his arms to try to stop him. "Lu Yifeng, you're distracting me!"

"Am I?" He asked with a smile. He leaned to kiss her but she covered his mouth with her hand.

"We're at the hospital!"

He held her wrist and pulled her hand away. Instead, he placed her hand on his nape. "Don't worry, no one will disturb us at this time of the night."

She glared at him, her face was red in embarrassment. "Y-You're crazy!"

"Crazy for you." Lu Yifeng's moves were so gentle, so gentle that he was afraid to hurt her. He slowly thrust in her until Xia Meilin begged for more.

The soft bed swayed as they moved passionately on it. The room was filled with an ambiguous atmosphere because of their heated moment.

The attending nurse who stood in front of the door heard the noises coming from inside and her face instantly turned red when she realized what was happening. Guess she just has to return later once the couple was done with their lovemaking session...

...

Lu Yifeng held her close after their intimate moment. She found a comfortable spot in his arms and closed her eyes.

He pulled the blanket on top of her before placing a kiss on her head.

With her eyes closed, Xia Meilin placed her hand on his eyes to close them. "I can't sleep if you'll keep on staring at me."

He moved her hand away, "Then I guess, we will have to go for another round."

"I'm tired." She huffed. She turned to look at him before she placed her hand over his eyes again. "Sleep, okay?"