Chapter 46: I'm so happy~

As usual, Li Bingbing was playing her game the whole time. She won a couple of matches and she didn't even notice what time it was.

After winning another game, she gathered her rewards. Although, while she was doing so, the game disappeared and Kozu's face appeared.

"You have a visitor. He'll be ringing the doorbell within ten seconds." He notified as he looked at her with a blank look.

"... 'He'?" Li Bingbing was confused.

While she was thinking who it could be, she heard the doorbell rang.

"Scan him and tell me his name." Li Bingbing said as she stood up from her seat. There's no way someone will visit her at this time of the night.

It could be her neighbor or a stranger, maybe a murderer?

Li Bingbing wasn't scared if someone tries to sneak into her house, she took a pepper spray bottle and kept it in her pocket.

"His name is Lu Xian Yu. He is the brother of your best friend's husband, Lu Yifeng. Lu Xian Yu is taller than his brother by an inch, his height is 6'2. He slept with countless girls since high school. He works as an assassin and he killed 125 this year. Woah... is he here to kill you?" Kozu asked. "Should I wake up Kuro and Seb?"

"..." He actually came to her place?! How did he learn her address? Did Xia Meilin sell her out? No... that couldn't be possible... she knew Xia Meilin well, her lips were well sealed. But who could it be?

Other than Xia Meilin, the only person who accompanied her was her bodyguard! That d*mn old man! How dare he?!

She was brought back from her thoughts by another sound of the doorbell.

"Bing, should I call for the police?" Kozu asked worriedly.

"No need. I know him. He won't do anything since I am his sister-in-law's best friend." She stretched out her arms and bent her waist to the side as if she was warming up for something.

"You should change into something appropriate." He reminded.

Li Bingbing took her glasses off and placed it on top of the shoe rack. "No need. This won't take long."

"..." Should he call Sei? She would only listen to Sei.

Without further ado, she opened the door and gave her best smile towards the tall, handsome man that was standing outside. She was pleased by his handsome features. She never expected that he'll look different from the photos she saw. "Hi, babe~"

This was the same voice that Lu Xian Yu heard from the call they shared earlier. The dark expression he has disappeared and was replaced by a surprising look.

The girl's honey-sweet voice was like a music to his ears. Standing in front of him was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. She wore the same attire when Xia Meilin visited her, bra and shorts. The girl was stunningly gorgeous, like a painting of a goddess brought to life. She smiled sweetly at him, her eyes sparkling like stars flaunted on the night sky.