Chapter 77: His Birthday

Xia Meilin didn't give him a response. She continued on pretending to be asleep.

Seeing that she was still as a rock in his arms, a smirk appeared on his lips. He leaned and captured her lips.

Xia Meilin was surprised at this. Because of the sudden kiss, she quickly pushed him away. "Lu Yifeng! You are not allowed to take advantage of a sleeping person!"

He chuckled at this, "Hm, I don't see a sleeping person anywhere."

Her lips turned into a thin line as she realized that she was caught by him.

"Were you waiting for me?" He tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I wasn't. I couldn't sleep." She lied, "I ended up sleeping too much in your office this afternoon that I can't sleep right now."

Lu Yifeng decided not to expose her lie, instead, he was just gently staring and smiling at her, "You're not tired?"

She gently shook her head before she snuggled against him. "How can I be tired? All I did today was to sit around your office and sleep."

"We can do something about it." His hand started rubbing her back.

Xia Meilin grabbed his arm and made him stop. She looked at him with a glare, "I already told you about this earlier, Yifeng."

"Our son wants a sibling." He moved his hand and cupped her cheek.

She sighed once again. He was using their son again. "Not right now. We will give him one in the future. We will... do it in the future."

"Then... after an hour?"

Xia Meilin wanted to hit him when she heard this from him. "Next year!"

"That's too long, darling. Why are you so stingy with your body? If you don't want another baby yet, then that's okay. Just allow me to refine my baby making technique with you."

"That's it!" She sat up, her face was red in embarrassment. "It's a mistake to share a room with you!"

She was about to get out of the bed but Lu Yifeng stopped her and pulled her back in his arms.

"Let go of me!" She tried to push him away but he was too strong for her.

He buried his face in her neck, "Don't leave. I'll behave."

She stopped and looked at him, she couldn't help but chuckle inwardly at the adorable gesture he made. Xia Meilin wasn't really mad, she just wanted him to stop with his advances.

"Are you free next Sunday?" Xia Meilin asked as she decided to talk about something else.