Chapter 66: I saw it in your eyes

When Xia Meilin entered the restroom, she entered the cubicle to do her thing.

After she did, she went out to wash her hands but while she was doing so, she heard the sound of some soft moans coming from the cubicle that was at the end of the room.

She turned and saw that the cubicle door was locked but because of her curiosity, she quietly walked towards it.

"Shh, you don't want anyone to hear us don't you?" A man's whispering voice was heard from inside.

She felt like she heard his voice somewhere. She heard some heavy breathing coming from inside. Aside from that, the slick and wet sound was heard inside.

"Ahh... I can't believe we're doing... this here..."

"You were crying, I have to comfort you."

"Yeah... hah... comfort me like this? Unbelievable..."

Xia Meilin's face instantly went red as she realized what was happening. She instantly walked out of the restroom because of it.

When she went out, she saw Lu Yifeng, leaning against the wall, waiting for her.

Seeing her flushed expression made him raise an eyebrow, "Did something happen?"

Xia Meilin vigorously shook her head, "N-nothing. Let's go." She grabbed his arm and pulled him away from there.

Lu Yifeng allowed her to drag him away but he still couldn't help but wonder why she had an uneasy look on her face. "It doesn't look like 'nothing'."

"It's really nothing. Stop asking."

He shut his mouth and decided not to insist since he didn't want to ruin his wife's mood any further. They walked towards the elevator and entered it.

Lu Yifeng pressed the ground floor button before he stood beside her. Seeing that she was still holding his arm in a tight manner, it made him wonder what happened.

The quietness inside the elevator was deafening for Xia Meilin, she felt like she could hear her heart pounding loudly. If she was correct... that voice must have belonged to Lu Xian Yu, right?

That woman's voice was familiar as well... could that woman inside be Li Bingbing?

'No! No! Don't think of that! It must be another woman! That's completely none of your business, Meilin!' She scolded herself in her mind.

"Are you alright?" Lu Yifeng asked worriedly since he saw that she has a complicated look on her face.

She raised her head and stared at him for a while. According to Li Bingbing, she and Lu Xian Yu were friends, and yet, they were doing things like kissing and... sex.