Chapter 61: They're friends

After dropping Little Melon, Lu Yifeng and Xia Meilin went their separate ways. Lu Yifeng went to work while Xia Meilin went to her studio.

It wasn't long till Dong Hua arrived to pick her up. He was there to take her back home so that she could get ready for the Charity Gala.

Lu Yifeng hired professional hairstylist and makeup artist to help his wife prepare.

Her hair was swept into a half-up, half-down hairstyle—leaving out two fine layers of hair to frame her face. With her near-perfect features and good skin, the makeup artist decided to apply a light makeup on her face, emphasizing her beautiful hazel-colored eyes and her beautiful oval shaped face. With her makeup and hairstyle, she looked very sophisticated.

Once they were done with it, the hairstylist and makeup artist couldn't help but admire her beauty, it was as if an angel was standing before them. How could someone be so beautiful?

Sitting in his office, Lu Yifeng looked exhausted since he just came from a meeting that lasted four hours straight. He looked at the wall clock in his office and saw that it was almost time for him to pick up his son.

"Dada, why is Momma not with you?" Little Melon asked whilst sitting beside his father inside the car.

"You'll know soon." He patted his head.

When they arrived home, Lu Yifeng went to his room to change into his suit.

Dressed in a well-fitted black suit and a silver necktie, Lu Yifeng's tall and trim physique was accentuated. He didn't need to do anything with his hair and face since his devilish features were already exquisite. His sharp nose, thin lips, and thick brows were dazzling.

He was waiting for Xia Meilin downstairs while checking his phone.

Little Melon, walked up to him while his nanny trailed behind. "Is Dada going out?"

Lu Yifeng turned to him. "Mm. I'm going out with your mother."

"Can Mello go?" His eyes sparkled when he asked this.

"For today, you can't." After all, he didn't want anyone to disturb his moment with his wife, even if it was his son.

Little Melon sulked hearing Lu Yifeng's answer. He hugged his leg, "Will Dada and Momma get a baby sister for Mello?"

His lips curled up upon hearing his son's words. "We will make her for you, but you need to be patient. This is a high-class mission for me."

"Why?"

"You can ask your mother."

Lu Yifeng realized that Little Melon's attention was caught by something so when he turned, his eyes went wide in surprise when he saw Xia Meilin coming down the stairs.