Chapter 89: He was supposed to marry me!

"Let's just have Xiao Gua and this upcoming child. I don't want another child after this." He hugged her by her waist possessively.

"Even if it's a boy?"

"Yes. I will handle Xiao Gua. I only need two children." Lu Yifeng buried his face in the crook of her neck.

Xia Meilin gently patted his head this time. "I prefer that too."

She faced her food and continued eating. After she did, Lu Yifeng summoned a maid to take the tray away.

Since Xia Meilin's body was still aching and her lower half was sore, she went to their bed. She just didn't want to go anywhere right now.

Lu Yifeng brought his laptop in his room so that he could start working on the files that Su Lei brought but he was ended up being distracted by his wife when she started taking photos with him.

A small creak was heard from the door which made Lu Yifeng and Xia Meilin turned their heads toward the door.

Little Melon peeked his small head in and looked at them. "Can Mello sleep with momma and dada tonight?"

Xia Meilin's eyes softened upon seeing her adorable son. She patted the space beside her. "Come here."

Little Melon grinned happily. He entered the room and closed the door before he started running towards the bed and climb up on top.

Lu Yifeng ended up sighing. He was planning to go for another round with his wife later but it looked like, the next round has to wait.

"Where's Timmy?" Xia Meilin asked as she hugged Little Melon in her arms.

"Timmy is sleeping. Mello doesn't want to wake Timmy up. Auntie Mo Jing said that Timmy needs plenty of sleep." Little Melon rested his head on her chest. He yawned softly and closed his eyes, "Goodnight momma."

"Good night, sweetheart." She decided not to disturb Little Melon even if she wanted to take photos with him included. She leaned and kissed his forehead.

"Good night, dada. Don't stay up late."

"Mm, good night." Lu Yifeng said with a smile as he looked at Xia Meilin and Little Melon.

When Little Melon has fallen fast asleep, Xia Meilin motioned Lu Yifeng to come close to her.

Lu Yifeng was supposed to continue doing his work but since he was curious about what his wife has in mind, he moved closer to her and Little Melon.

She stretched out her hand that was holding his phone before she whispered softly, "Smile."

In the photo, Little Melon was sleeping peacefully in his mother's eyes while Xia Meilin was smiling happily and Lu Yifeng had a gentle look on his face.