Chapter 67: Give it a try

The feeling of his soft lips that pressed against her lips was cold but at the same time, it felt good.

He leaned back a bit to look at her, he didn't want to go all in since he didn't want to surprise her. They stared deep into each other eyes for a while. Lu Yifeng's dark eyes were like hypnotizing her.

She wanted to feel his lips more, the soft kiss he gave her wasn't enough for her. With that thought, she hugged him by his neck and tiptoed. This time, she was the one who initiated the kiss.

The kiss they were sharing was different from the kisses he stole from her. His warm breath and the way he moved his lips against hers was intoxicating her.

Lu Yifeng was overjoyed with her response. Even if they kissed so many times in his past, she never responded this way since everything was forced by him. It was actually the first time they shared a proper kiss such as this one since she didn't push him away and she was kissing him back.

He was kissing her slowly and carefully, allowing her to follow his pace. He pulled her waist against his body, taking up the space that was in between them. She tasted so sweet and he wanted more of her that's why by biting her lower lip lightly, which made her open her mouth, he took that chance to insert his tongue.

The way his hot and soft tongue moved in her mouth made her feel dizzy. She felt the strength of her body leaving her as if she was melting in his embrace. But because of Lu Yifeng's firm hold on her waist, their passionate kiss continued.

She couldn't help but let out a small moan because of their heated moment. Hearing that, Lu Yifeng's rod grew hot and hard.

By the time they pulled away, they were both breathless, with a thin strand of saliva connecting their tongue.

Her face flushed hard when she saw that and because of that, it made her instantly buried her red face on his chest. Xia Meilin didn't know what kind of face she was making at that moment but she knew that it would definitely be an embarrassing sight to see.

Lu Yifeng kissed the top of her head with a smile on his lips. He finally has her. He felt like he finally got her because of what happened. "Did you like it?"

"Shut up." Xia Meilin couldn't bring herself to face him after the kiss. That wasn't the kind of kiss she was expecting but nonetheless, it felt good for her. She never expected that such kind of kiss would taste so delicious.

Ah... his soft, sweet lips... She wanted to feel them again.

"Do you want more?" He asked with a playful grin on his face.

She pursed her red lips. A few more kisses would be fine... right?

"N-Not now." But her words decided to go against her mind.

"Then maybe later?"

She raised her head and glared at him when she saw the smirk on his lips, "Stop teasing."