Chapter 94: Hiring Li Bingbing

"You want to hire Li Bingbing?" Xia Meilin asked while she was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

She lowered down the volume of the TV and turned to Lu Yifeng, giving her full attention to him.

"She's good with the computer. I want to hire her." If it was about getting information of some kind, Li Bingbing was the right person for it. Even he has to admit that Li Bingbing was better than the hacker he has.

"I'm not sure about that but... I'll ask her."

Lu Yifeng went and sat beside his wife and watched her take out her phone.

Li Bingbing may be someone who almost killed Lu Xian Yu in his past but he knew that as long as he could keep his brother in check, he could save his brother from her

In his past, after killing Feng Ning, every detail of Lu Xian Yu was given to his enemies. That includes where he was and where he was hiding.

One hacker was the one who spread his whereabouts to his enemies that's why Lu Xian Yu has to keep on hiding the whole time now.

In the end, even if he kept on hiding, his whereabouts were still found and because of that, he almost encountered death so many times because of the surprise attacks from his enemies.

That hacker who kept on finding where he was, was none other than Li Bingbing.

Li Bingbing's phone was ringing for a while. Xia Meilin thought that Li Bingbing wasn't going to answer but it was picked up before she could end it.

"Hello? Meimei?" Li Bingbing's voice sounded hoarse and tired.

"You okay?" Xia Meilin asked worriedly after hearing how she sounded.

"Yeah. Just tired." There was a pause from her line before Xia Meilin was able to hear, "Get off me." From the other line.

"So? Why did you call?"

Xia Meilin instantly knows that Li Bingbing wasn't alone so she said, "Let's talk in private."

"Okay. Wait a moment."

Xia Meilin heard some movements from the other line before she heard a door creak. She wondered at who Li Bingbing's companion was but before she could open her mouth and ask her about it, she suddenly remembered Lu Xian Yu.

Was she with Lu Xian Yu?

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?" Li Bingbing asked after she yawned.

"My husband wants to hire you."

"Ah?"

"He wants to hire you."

Li Bingbing was quiet for a while, as if thinking about it. Maybe Lu Yifeng could help her escape from his brother. "I have my conditions. If it isn't met then I have to decline his offer."