Chapter 1

Author's Note: My inspiration for this story was the song Ex by Kiana Lede, if you haven't heard the song I recommend it. It's really good. This story has been rolling around in my head for months, so here it is. This story will contain Alice Bashing, so if that's not your cup of tea don't read it. I'm pretty excited for this story so let me know what you think by leaving comments, thanks guys.

She couldn't believe that she was doing this, why was she doing this? Oh yeah, because she's a good person. While packing her suitcase she really wished she wasn't. Looking at her phone she reread the texts from the blonde devils she called her best friends. Apparently she was needed, and desperately at that.

She was zipping up her suitcase as she heard her phone chirp again,she rolled her eyes as she picked it up. It was Rose telling her to hurry up, she texted back quickly requesting a picture of the new house. She received one almost instantly, Rose's eagerness made her sigh. She wished she could say the feeling was mutual, of course she wanted to see her best friends, they were her family. She just didn't want to see him. Looking around her room she grabbed her suitcases, making sure her crystals were still in the front pocket where she'd stored them the night before. Picking up her phone she stared at the picture of the house making sure to take in the surroundings as well. So many windows, how weird. She shrugged, she'd ask when she got there.

Steeling her nerves she grabbed her bags and closed her eyes. Visualizing the house in the picture she could feel the heat in her eyes and the tingling in her fingertips. She could see the glass house in front of her, could smell the dirt on the ground, could feel the slight breeze blowing through her curls.

"About time, I've been standing here for forever." Her eyes snapped open to see the house in the picture. Dropping her bags she jumped on her best friend that she hadn't seen in months.

"I missed you too Rose." wrapping her arms around the faux mad blonde she couldn't hold in her happiness as she felt the familiar heat in her fingertips and eyes again. Rose wrapping her arms around her in return only made the heat increase.

"We're floating Mia, put me down David Copperfield." Stifling a giggle Mia felt the heat recede as she lowered them back to the ground.

"Sorry I got excited." Stepping back she looked up at the tall blonde that was one half of the duo she called her best friends. "Where's Jaz? He should be here to greet me, lord knows he's texted me enough." She rolled her eyes as she thought of the ridiculous messages he'd send. Just because cowboy memes existed didn't mean he had to send her every new one that he found.

"He was hunting before you got here, he's almost here actually." She tilted her head in the direction of the house in warning. Before she knew it Mia was swept off her feet by the blonde blur that completed the trio of friends.

"Mimi! I missed you so much, things are terribly boring without you around sweetheart." Still being spun around Mia looked down at the curly blonde sporting a wide smile that most didn't get the privilege to see.
"At least somebody missed me" Shooting a side eyed look at Rose she returned the fierce hug Jaz was giving her. "I missed you too cowboy, everyday was a struggle." Giggling as he placed her down, she noticed two more figures emerge from the house. "Guess you weren't hunting alone huh?" watching Jasper shrug guiltily she steeled her nerves and the wall in her mind. She might as well get this over with now. With a deep breath she turned to face the last people she would ever want to see.

"Hi Alice, Edward. I would say it's good to see you, but that would be a lie."