Chapter 20

Author's Note: I've had a huge case of writer's block for this story, but I'm trying to push through. Also congrats to the Class of 2020(Me included) that graduated, or will graduate, during this pandemic. Even without a celebration, we did our shit. Period.

Stepping out of the shower Mia heard her phone ringing and she rushed to pick it up from where it sat on the bathroom counter.

"Peter?" Mia questioned as she answered.

"Hey Hun, just wanted to let you know that we're on our way to ya." Peter's voice was calm, but Mia could hear the wind in the background, from them running no doubt.

"I'm guessing Jasper called you?" Mia wanted to be upset, but she knew that she would feel a lot safer with Peter and Charlotte here. People that she knew without a doubt were firmly in her corner.

"He did, but we were comin' anyway sugar, you know we're always there for you." Charlotte's soft southern drawl came through the phone and Mia already felt safer.

"But, when we get there we will be talking about why you didn't tell us yourself." Mia rolled her eyes at Peter's stern tone. Everything had happened so quickly it had slipped her mind to call them.

"Yes sir! Can I go now?" Mia spoke in a mock-serious tone. She heard two laughs before Peter hung up. Rolling her eyes again, she got dressed quickly and was just sitting down when Rosalie and Emmett walked in her room.

"I can't believe she tried to attack you!" Rose was at her side instantly as she wrapped her in a tight hug.

"I can, we all know that bitch hates me." Mia rolled her eyes, she always assumed it was latent racism, but now she was going too far.

"Well don't worry, we've got your back sis." Emmett joined their hug and rocked them side-to-side until Mia started laughing and pushed him away.

"Peter and Charlotte said that they're on their way, which means they're already halfway here." Mia sighed, things would only get more complicated, she could feel it.

Emmett started smiling instantly at the chance to spar with Peter again, he hadn't won yet, but he was sure he would best Peter this time.

Ushering them out to guard her door Mia let out a deep sigh as she thought about the day's events. She tried to suppress her body's reaction at the thought of Edward saving her.

He just looked so...primal.

The thought of him going to those lengths to protect her, he almost killed his sister, for her. She couldn't understand it. Clearly he still cared for her, enough to take a life to protect hers.

Could he still...No, she refused to let her mind go down that rabbit-hole. It would only lead to heartbreak.

Trying to shake away those thoughts she decided to take an afternoon nap.

"Wake me up when dinner's ready." Hearing Emmett's affirmative answer, she made herself comfortable in bed. She also made sure to whisper a silencing spell just over her body. No one needed to hear any of the dreams she would be having after Edward's impressive display of masculinity today.

Closing her eyes she allowed her body to relax as she welcomed the embrace of sleep.

"Edward, what are you doing?" Mia's question was whispered as she felt his hand begin to creep up her skirt in the middle of lunch.

"Just enjoying my lunch love, why do you ask?" Edward shot her a smirk before he glared at something across the room.

Following his gaze, Mia found the receiver of his glare to be Will. The resident asshole that wouldn't stop flirting with her no matter how much she turned him down. She rolled her eyes as she looked back at her boyfriend. "Really? This is childish."

"Well you said that I couldn't kill him, so showing him who you belong to is my next viable option." Mia wanted to be upset at her boyfriend's possessiveness, but she was just as bad.

"I belong to myself thank you very much." She rolled her eyes at him but didn't move his hand as it continued its journey up her inner-thigh.

"That's where you're wrong baby, you belong to me." Edward quickly bypassed her underwear as he slipped a finger inside her.

Mia barely managed to stifle a gasp as he began to move his finger inside her slowly. "Edward" her voice trembled as she tried to keep a straight face, aware of the eyes of Will on her as he glared at her boyfriend.

"That's right baby, say my name." His heated words were whispered against the shell of her ear as a second finger joined his first one. Mia closed her eyes as his fingertips scraped against her g-spot, she bit her lip as she tried desperately to remain quiet. "Edward please!" Mia knew that she could only remain quiet for so long, and Edward was testing her will.

She shuddered as his fingers began to speed up.

"You're so wet baby, is this all for me? You love it when I claim you like this don't you? When I take what's mine?" His words brought Mia to the edge as she opened her eyes and made contact with Will for a moment before she turned to her boyfriend. Looking into his dark eyes she could see the lust swirling in them. "Please" The plea was whispered as she felt the hot coil of pleasure tighten in her abdomen.

"Cum for me baby, only me." Mia whimpered as she fell into the abyss of pleasure he was giving her. Edward slanted his lips over hers to stifle any other sounds that would draw attention to them. He thrust his tongue into her mouth lazily as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

Pulling his fingers out of her slowly, he heard the disgruntled thoughts of his siblings that he had told to stay out of the lunchroom. They now knew why.

Looking across the room as Mia leaned her tired body against him Edward locked eyes with the cretin that kept harassing his woman. Slipping his wet fingers into his mouth he made sure that his eyes divulged to violence that Mia wouldn't let him inflict upon the boy. Listening as his angry thoughts turned fearful, Edward leaned down to give Mia a soft peck as the bell rang.

"Are you ready love?" Mia narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend as he smiled innocently at her. She knew he was anything but.

"You are just-

Mia's eyes shot open as she tried to catch her breath. She was caught off guard by the yelling outside of her door, that must have been what woke her up. Standing quickly she went towards the door and flung it open.

Standing on the other side was a deranged looking Alice arguing with Rose. The pixie's face twisted up in rage as she turned toward Mia.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Author's Note: I couldn't bring myself to write any type of fight scenes, so this chapter is kind of a filler :/ but I love you guys and I'll try to put out a more substantial chapter soon.

#BlackLivesMatter