Chapter 17

Author's Note: *Mature Content in this chapter* skip the italics if you don't want to read it. :) Enjoy guys!

Mia couldn't taste the cookies she was eating anymore. She could only focus on the tension she could feel in the slivers of air between their bodies. Why was he so close? More importantly, why wasn't she pushing him away?

"Mia, you look beautiful." She couldn't stop the shiver that went through her body as his cold lips brushed against her ear. Taking a deep breath she took another bite of her cookie before addressing him.

"Edward, get away from me. We've talked about this." Mia gasped softly as he pressed his erection firmly into her backside.

"I'm sorry Mia, truly. I miss you so much, don't you miss me?" Edward's nose skimmed along the slope of her neck as he talked. Mia could feel her eyelids fluttering shut as she fell victim to the comfort she hadn't felt in so long. Trying to shake the feeling away she opened her mouth, only for a small moan to be released as Edward pressed a kiss to the spot behind her ear.

Edward smirked in victory at the sound.

"Edward, you need to stop." Her voice came out as a whisper, and she cursed the tremble in her voice. Fuck! The curse was loud and clear in Edward's mind, but it came from Mia. Her mind was finally distracted enough for him to read it. He pressed into her harder.

"Just tell me you don't miss this Mia? Tell me that you don't miss us? It's been so long." His voice in her ear brought back memories that she tried desperately to forget, memories of their last night together. Edward was drawn in as the memories flashed in Mia's mind.

Edward's bathroom was silent aside from the splashing of the water from the couple in the large tub.

Mia giggled as Edward's fingertips dragged along her ribs slowly.

"Stop! I thought we were trying to relax?" Mia couldn't see him, but she could feel the laugh rumbling in his chest as she leaned back against it. She swatted his hand away again as it began to creep up her thigh.

"This is relaxing, don't you think?" His hands traced the outside of her thighs again, but this time she didn't stop him. The warm water contrasted perfectly with his cold skin and Mia released a sigh of pleasure as his fingertips made their way to the apex of her thighs.

Mia released a soft moan as Edward's fingertips flicked her clit before going back to tracing her thighs.

Edward let out a small chuckle at her sigh of frustration before moving his fingertips to hover over her entrance. Tracing the slick flesh softly, he reveled in the whimpers leaving her mouth as her hips bucked involuntarily.

"Edward, please." Mia let out a low groan as his fingers went back to tracing her thighs.

"I thought you wanted to relax love?" She could hear the smirk in his voice and it only increased her frustration.

"You can't be mean to me on my birthday." Mia turned around and straddled him, water sloshing along with her movements, so he could see the pout on her face.

Edward laughed before giving her a small kiss on the lips, pulling away slowly he brought his hand up to cup her face. Mia leaned into his touch as they made eye contact.

"You're right, it is after 12. Happy birthday, baby." Edward's fingers sunk into her as he said the words. His fingers began to thrust into her as he talked. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Mia threw her head back and moaned as he continued to pleasure her with his fingers. Her hands gripped his shoulders harshly as she grinded on his fingers. She could feel her muscles tightening as he continued to press on her g-spot with every pass.

"Look at me." Edward's voice was low but firm, and it only served to push Mia closer to the edge as they locked eyes.

"Baby I'm-" Mia's eyes rolled back as her orgasm slammed into her. She didn't even have time to catch her breath before Edward was thrusting into her from below. "Fuck!" Her eyes snapped open to meet his dark ones.

"Mine. This is mine. You're mine." His hips snapped up harshly into her, water spilling over the edge of the tub in the process. Mia could only nod wordlessly as she took everything he had to give. He was so deep inside her she couldn't think, she could only focus on the intense pleasure building inside of her from his harsh thrusts.

His cold hand at her throat demanded her attention as he squeezed it. The feeling only bringing her closer to her orgasm. She met his eyes as he continued to sink into her hard and fast. "Say it baby, who's is this?" Mia moaned loudly at the words feeling her legs begin to shake. "Say it Mia!" The words were followed by a harsh slap on her ass that sent her over the edge.

"YOURS! IT'S YOURS" Mia screamed as her body was overrun with pleasure. Edward continued to thrust into her sloppily until he released inside her with a groan. Mia leaned her head on his shoulder as he leaned back against the tub, her body still tingling with the aftermath of her release.

"I love you, Mia." Edward whispered in her ear as he caressed her back slowly, lulling her to sleep.

"Forever?" Mia's eyes were closing as she asked the question.

"Forever." A cold kiss being pressed to her temple was the last thing Mia felt as she fell into the embrace of sleep.

Edward was pushed out of Mia's mind harshly as her wall went up again. He was opening his mouth to speak when she turned to face him, with tears in her eyes.

"I don't think you understand Edward. Of course I miss you, I always miss you." Mia's voice trembled as her tears finally fell. "I've missed you every day since you left, but that doesn't matter." Her eyes turned fierce as she poked him in the chest. He moved back as she began to advance on him with fire in her eyes.

"Mia I-" She cut him off swiftly.

"No, you don't get to speak anymore. You thought you were going to come in here and do what? Seduce me? Fuck me and then go back to your girlfriend?" Edward opened his mouth again, but she continued speaking as if he wasn't there. "I'm not some toy you can play with when you feel like it, Edward. You don't get to manipulate my feelings for you when you decide to give me attention."

She stopped centimeters from him as she looked up at him with a scowl on her face. "I'm not asking you. I'm telling you to stay away from me." She leaned in to whisper in his ear, "because the next time you approach me the way you just did, Esme and Carlisle will be mourning the loss of a son."

Mia turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Edward speechless behind her.

Author's Note: The next chapter is gonna be juicy y'all. Tell me what you thought of this one though, y'all comments be having me dying lol. See you on the next one :)