depressing flashback.

Kai was asleep in bed next to Lloyd and Stella. Everything was fine. The happy family were all asleep next to each other, Stella asleep in her crib of course. Lloyd was dreaming of the new family together in there new house in a few weeks. Kai in the other hand wasn't having such a pleasant dream. He was actually having a dream/flashback to the day he had Stella. It was supposed to be one of the happiest days of his life. But instead it was filled with sadness and tears.
*Flashback*

"Congratulations Kai. You've had a healthy baby girl." The doctor said. A few seconds passed and Kai had the second baby. But no crying was heard. Kai was a little concerned why the baby wasn't crying. "I'm sorry Kai. But........... Your second child didn't make it........ You've had a still birth.... " The doctor said with a look of sorrow on her face. Lloyd and Kai both gasped in disbelief. A few seconds later Kai was in tears. "No.... No ... No.............. No. No. NO!!" He yelled. The doctors left the room and let them father themselves for a few minutes. Lloyd stood there in shock as Kai laid in the bed crying. Lloyd walked over to there son and looked over at his lino body. "We love you jaxie." He said before breaking into tears as well.

All of a sudden Kai jerked up in bed tears in his eyes crying. Lloyd woke to the sound of him crying and slowly sat up in bed. "Babe what's wrong?" Lloyd tiredly asked. "He's not here. He's not next to her." Kai said. Lloyd looked over at Stella's crib and then down at Kai's stomach. He knew exactly who Kai was talking about. Lloyd wrapped his arms around the short brunette and held him tightly in his arms letting him cry.