Who the hell is he?

(For anyone that would like, feel free to send me a copy of any stories that you're working on and I can read through them to make sure everything is spelled right and the story makes sense. You don't have to if you don't want to. Just a suggestion!)

It was a normal day for the Ninja. They were all on a picnic having fun. And just relaxing.

"It's been a long time since we've been able to relax like this." Cole said.

"I'm glad we could do this. It's nice to be with my friends and family." Kai said.

They talked for awhile and casually snacked on the food they had brought with them when the skies started to turn black.

"I think it might start raining we should probably head back to the bounty soon." Jay said.

"Oh it's far from that." A voice said.

The Ninja got up and looked around for the source of the mysterious voice.

"Stella get your brother and stay behind us." Lloyd said.

"Tch. Seriously how stupid are you mortals? Putting someone behind you doesn't protect them." The voice said.

Suddenly Stella was hanging upside down and was being flung around in the air.

"STELLA!" Everyone yelled.

"Daddy help me!" Stella screamed.

A figure suddenly appeared holding Stella high up in the air by her leg.

"Put our daughter down!" Kai yelled.

"Stupid mortals. Thinking that you can control me. No I'm good. I think I'll just keep her up here." The person said.

Kai formed a fire ball in his hand and threw it up at the person holding Stella.

The person caught the fireball in their bare hand and laughed as it turned black. The person then threw it back and it hit the ground with an explosion. The Ninja were flung back and hit the ground.

Everyone slowly got up off the ground and stood in a defensive position.

"Is that all you got?" Jay said.

"Oh you want more? Fine I'll give you more." The person said.

They floated down and set Stella on the ground. She took off running and hid behind the Ninja.

"Come on now. I wanna see what you got. " The person said.

The Ninja charged at him and started to fight. He easily dodged their attacks and defeated them.

"That's all for now. Bye!" The person said then disappeared.

"Come in guys. Let's head back to the bounty." Zane said.

*Slight timeskip*

"Something doesn't add up. I've looked through all of Ninjago's data bases. Digital and paper and I haven't found a thing about the guy we just fought" Nya said.

"That's because Ninjago hasn't dealt with him before." Mal said.

"Mal!" Everyone said then rushed to give her a hug.

"So who is this guy then?" Nya asked.

"13 billion years ago when the big bang happened to beings were created. One to protect the timeline and kept it safe. And the other to destroy the timeline and taint it. The two fought for many a century until finally, one million years later the one to protect time became so powerful that they imprisoned the one to destroy time in a dimension where their powers were useless. The one to protect time went on and lived a good life. Over the years the one to protect time became known as the timekeeper. The one to protect time is me. And he's my twin." Mal said.

The others looked at her in shock. They couldn't believe she had a twin.

"I don't know what he wants or why he's here... But I do know one thing.... He's stronger than you guys. We need to be careful if we ever want to fight him." Mal said.