Do you love?

Everyone was sitting on the bounty conversing enjoying the warm summer air and the beautiful sunset. They were  talking about people they liked before as if they were all kids in middle school talking about cute boys. "Okay okay. Before Lloyd who was the first person you fell in love with Kai?" Cole asked. "Hmm.... Skylor. I mean she was great but when I found out she was Chen's daughter. I kinda gave up." Kai said. They continued talking then remembered Mal was there. "What about you Mal? Do you love someone?" Lloyd asked her. Mal continued to look at the beautiful sunset but answered his question. "Not now. I mean being the all powerful immortal goddess of time I don't age. I used to date but over time I couldn't handle the fact that I would watch them grow old and die before my eyes. I couldn't continue to do that to myself I couldn't continue to find someone and then watch them die. So I decided to stop finding people to date. I removed myself from love. It really hasn't affected me. I've already seen enough death to emotionally scar a human. But to answer your question, no. I don't love anyone. Not anymore at least" she said. The others looked at her with expressions of shock and pure sadness on there faces. "I mean my first boyfriend was on my home planet. My second one was a guy I met in the golden age. I watched my first boyfriend grow old and die as I didn't age at all. Same thing with my second boyfriend. Along with all the other boys I dated through out time. I couldn't handle it anymore"