help us... PLEASE!!!

"Well......I don't know how to say this. But somehow the current genetic structure of the child took some of Lloyd's white blood cells but rejected them, and now those corrupt white blood cells are destroying his red blood cells along with his muscle tissue. His white blood cells are killing him on a cellular level....." Alisa said with a concerned look on her face. "Well isn't there a way to save him?! You said you would Alisa."Kai said. " I'm sorry but no. The technology required to save him doesn't exist. It will be years before we have access to that technology. But the goodish news is that he has until the baby is born." Alisa responded. " Future.... technology...... MAL!" He said then ran off.  The others who arrived a few minutes ago saw him run by and quickly followed. They all summoned their dragons and flew off catching up to Kai. Minutes later they arrived at this old ruined temple with this fountain in the middle. Mal was standing there humming to herself not noticing the others. "Mal!" Kai said and she turned around. "Guys! What an unexpected visit! Why are you here?" Mal said. "We need your help. LLoyd's in the hospital dying. Somehow some of his white blood cells got "corrupted" and now its destroying his red blood cells and his muscle tissue, his own body is killing him. the technology to save him won't be invented until years in the future." Kai said. "And you need me to go to the future and bring the technology back here and use it to save Lloyd." Mal said with a slight sigh. "Yes! Will you help us?" Kai asked pleadingly. "I'm sorry but no. I can't bring technology that hasn't been thought of yet back to the past. It could have catastrophic results." Mal Said. "You said that both your guys' souls were bound together and that you guys couldn't let each other die or be injured!" Kai said in protest. "AND I BROKE IT! I broke the binding, We don't have the urge to save each other anymore."Mal said. "BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T SAVE YOUR FRIEND!!!!" Kai yelled. "IF I BRING THE TECHNOLOGY BACK HERE AND SAVE HIM THEN WHEN I GO TO RETURN IT AND COME BACK THE EARTH COULD CEASE TO EXIST!!!! I'M NOT DOING IT!!" Mal yelled back.