Love for a Goddess

The Ninja couldn't believe what they just heard. Mal gave up on love, even if she did watch them die over and over again she couldn't just remove herself from love. "We have to find her someone. She can't spend Valentine's day alone." Nya said. They all agreed and started to make a plan. A few hours later they finally thought of something. They were going to secretly introduce some guys to Mal without her actually knowing they the others were setting her up with someone. Surprisingly they actually put time effort and thought into this. They asked her questions like "What made you fall in love with the other boys you liked?" And "What was your relationship like with them?" And many other questions. Finally a few days later they found there first guy for her...

Mal was walking down the busy streets of Ninjago, a cup of warm coffee in hand a red plaid long sleeve shirt tied around her waist black jeans covered her legs and a dark green t shirt covered the upper half of her body. As she walked her purple and gold hair swung from side to side in a loose ponytail. Her eyes glowed purple for a few seconds then suddenly a teenage boy ran into her, but before he could she spun out of the way but grabbed the young boys wrist before he face planted into the concrete sidewalk her coffee still in her right hand away from her and her left was holding the boys wrist with his face inches from the ground. People stared at the two and whispered things to their friends. Thanks to her heightened  hearing Mal could hear the murmurs of the crowd. "Did you see her eyes? They glowed purple for a few seconds.", "How is she strong enough to hold him with one hand? She doesn't look like she has that much muscle mass." Then suddenly Mal let go of the boys wrist and dropped her coffee then took off running. Once she was out of sight from the crowd and she made sure no one was around Mal quickly backflipped onto the roof of a nearby skyscraper. She took a few seconds to gather herself then stood up. "Oh shit! I forgot to make sure if he was okay!" Mal said to herself. She took off running jumping across the rooves of of the tall buildings. She was one building away from where she left the boy when all of a sudden a portal opened. Mal stopped herself but a pair of big muscular arms grabbed her and yanked her through......