This will hopefully help...

Real quick before We get started with this chapter I wanted to say that for the next 2 weeks I will  be having a small readers get to decide sorta thing. You guys will be able to put names  for Lloyd's unborn child or children in the comments. It can be for a boy or a girl and it can be multiple names for each because I haven't revealed the gender or number of babies that will come in a future chapter. Anywho that's all onto to the story I guess.

Kai's POV

It's been three days since I learned of Lloyd's condition and Mal saying no to helping him. I visited the hospital for as long as I could and when I could. But being one of the protectors of  ninjago and being a single-ish parent has been hard. I've been cooking food for me making sure i had food for Stella. Making sure Ninjago was safe, making sure my daughter was safe. Making sure I had enough money, making sure I had enough diapers. Making sure my friends were okay, making sure Stella was okay. I don't know how Misako was able to handle being a single mother. I was sitting on my bed trying to relax when I got a phone call, I looked down to see it read Stonewell I immediately picked it up fearing that Lloyd died. "Hello? Alisa? Is Lloyd okay? Is he still alive? What's wrong?" I quickly said. "Nothing Kai. Everything is fine. I just wanted to call you and say you should try and get down here. I think we have a way to help Lloyd a bit." She said. "I'm on my way." I said then hung up. I quickly called Nya and asked if she could babysit Stella, luckily she said yes. She quickly came over to our house and walked inside. I said thanks then summoned my elemental dragon and flew off to the hospital/ i arrived minutes later and ran to the room number they were in that Alisa texted me. I arrived and walked through the open door. "You said you found something that might help?" I asked. "I was looking through our medicine storage room and found something that is supposed to help people that cough up blood when they cough and I thought it might help. All I need to give this bottle to Lloyd is have the consent of you and Lloyd." she said "Yes." I replied immediately. We both looked over at Lloyd and he nodded not being able to say anything with the tubes in his mouth...... I almost started to cry when I looked at him... He had a suction tube in his mouth to get rid of the blood he kept coughing up.... He had a breathing tube down his air way to help him breathe because he couldn't on his own through all of the coughing... He had an IV in his arm giving him blood because he would lose so much since he can't stop coughing it up.... I looked him in the eyes and was met  with a look of pure pain and fear..... That sent me over the edge. I fell to my knees in tears........