Warm Winter Cuddles

Kai and Lloyd were sitting on the couch in the sun room of their house watching the snow fall. They had their fireplace on and the furnace running as well. They sat there cuddling under the many blankets they had over them. They had some christmas music playing softly on the bluetooth speakers. With stella asleep in her crib the couple sat there under the blankets with mugs filled with hot cocoa and marshmallows in their hands both silently enjoying  each other's presence. Kai moved himself and snuggled closer to Lloyd making sure he didn't put to much of his weight on Lloyd's stomach though. "I wish I could stay here with you all day just watching the snow fall. But no. Instead idiots have to come and try and destroy or take over Ninjago." Kai said.  "Yeah. Lucky for me I can't fight cause I have a 2 pound baby in my abdomen." Lloyd said. Kai chuckled a little bit. "Hey. Why don't we go ice skating with everyone tomorrow?" Kai suggested. "That's a great Idea. I think everyone needs to have some fun and destress for a little bit. Especially Mal." Lloyd said. "Yeah. What happened to her planet was awful, I feel so bad for her." Kai said. They fell silent for a little bit watching the snow fall once again. Hours passed and the two had fallen asleep together on the couch.