Surprise!!

Kai couldn't believe what he was seeing. The object Lloyd held in his hands changed there lives forever. Lloyd was holding a pregnancy test in his hands and on it read the word pregnant. Everyone clapped for the surprise performance and then left leaving the gang there alone in the outdoor theater. "How long have you known?" Kai asked. " I found out about three days ago. And told Mal because I needed her help with the reveal" Lloyd answered." You knew to?" Kai asked Mal. "He came to me saying he needed my amazing singing voice to help with the reveal." She said smiling. "well I'm glad you told me. Hopefully we both will be awake and not clinging for our lives during this pregnancy" Kai said. They all chuckled as  they remembered Kai's pregnancy and how neither of them were conscious at the same time for at least the first 3 months of it. All except Mal who started walking off. "Hey Mal where are you going? Aren't you going to celebrate with us?" Lloyd asked her. "Sorry but no. I have other important things to attend to." She said continuing to walk off. "I'll talk to her." Lloyd said then hopped off the stage and walked after her. "Hey. What's for important than celebrating the announcement of your friends pregnancy?" He questioned. "I already knew cause you told me. Plus like I said I have more important things to do." She said. "Like?? He responded. "Like personal things alright!!!!!" She semi screamed. Lloyd backed up as her hands started to glow red. "What personal stuff?" He asked wanting to help his friend. "Family issues! MY BROTHER WAS MURDERED 3 MONTHS AGO AND MY PARENTS JUST DECIDED TO TELL ME!!! I'm having trouble trusting them I just need some time alone!!" Mal screamed getting angrier. She turned around and walked off. Lloyd walked back towards the others and they started celebrating again.