Can I hold him?

Lloyd and Kai were now sitting on the couch together with Maxwell in Kai's arms. Lloyd grabbed his phone and pulled up his text messages with Jay.

Lloyd: Are you going to bring my daughter back?

Jay: Yeah we will. In a few hours.

Lloyd: No you are going to bring her back now.

Jay: She's fine. She'll be back in a few hours. Maybe a few days.

"Excuse me I have to go tell at Jay for refusing to bring Stella back home." Lloyd said then walked to another room and called Jay.

" Hello?" Jay said over the phone.

"Bring her back here right now." Lloyd said.

"Nah. I think we should keep her for a few more days. I mean me and Nya are like her uncle's so.." Jay said.

"Are Stella or Nya with you?" Lloyd asked.

"No why?" Jay asked confused.

"Just wondering. Lloyd said.

" Listen I-" Jay said before getting cut off.

"Jay. Please just bring her back, I want to see my daughter again and your keeping her away from me. I just recovered from being on the brink of death and I haven't seen her since I had to permanently stay in the hospital. And I don't really trust that she's safe. The last time she was with you, you electrocuted her and she had to be taken to the hospital." Lloyd said.

"Fair point. I'll get her stuff and take her back over to your house now. See you soon." Jay said.

"See you soon." Lloyd said then hung up.

Lloyd walked out of the room he was in and back to the living room where Kai was sat on the couch. 

"Everything good between you two?" Kai asked once Lloyd sat down.

"Yeah. I didn't have to yell at him to bring Stella home which is good. He told me that he's going to get Stella's stuff together and then drive her back here." Lloyd said.

"I didn't know Jay and Nya had a car." Kai said surprised.

"Well they thought that it would be a safer way of travel if they had to take Stella somewhere than flying a small 4 year old around on an elemental dragon." Lloyd said.

They continued talking for awhile because Lloyd wanted to get caught up with what had happened while he was in the hospital. The front door then opened and Jay walked through with Stella in his arms.

"DADDY!" Stella yelled.

Jay put her down on the floor and Stella ran off towards Lloyd. 

"Hey there sweetie. You happy to see daddy again?" Lloyd said.

"Yeah. I'm very glad to see you." She said with a bug smile on her face.

"Hey, I've got surprise for you." Lloyd said with a cheeky grin.

"A surpwise?!" Stella said excited.

"He's right over here." Lloyd said.

He grabbed Stella's hand and walked her over to the couch where Kai was sitting with Maxwell in his arms.

"Meet your new baby brother Maxwell." Lloyd said.

"He's so cute. Can I hold him?" Stella asked

"Sure. But be careful sweetie." Kai said.

He slowly bent down and put Maxwell into her outstretched arms.

"Hi there Maxwell. I'm your big sissy, and I promise to keep you safe." She said to the sleeping baby boy in her arms.

A/N

I have an announcement to make! I am going to be starting on a new book! It is another ninjago book but it isn't greenflame. It will be dealing two other characters but I am not going to say anything about it until the first chapter is done. And on another note I will not be publishing the first chapter of this new book until I finish this one. Now if you'll excuse me I have other things to do. like more chapters to plan and wright and other stuff. Goodbye for now.