What happened that day.

(DON'T PLAY THE MUSIC YET!!!)

Mal led the others to the giant doors of the castle that she used to live in on Cayoshia. They were all in formal attire as she said this was a formal event.

"Are you guys ready?" Mal asked looking back at them.

They all nodded yes.

"Alright then." She said.

With a flick of her wrist the giant doors opened and they walked through.

"The beautiful, lustrous, Princess Haveneka Marls!" The herald announced.

Everyone cleared a path for her as she walked across the floor of the ball room.

She walked up the steps and sat on her throne. The music started up again and everyone started talking

"Haveneka darling. Why are you wearing that tux. I thought we agreed that you would wear a dress for this special event." Her mother said to her.

"We never agreed on that. You said that I needed to wear something formal. And this id formal." She said.

"Just this once can you please go change into one of the dresses we had for you to wear." Her mother said.

"Excuse me! I Would like to thank you all for coming to this event and I would like to tell you why this event is being held." Mal's father the king spoke up as the room fell silent.

"As you all know the season of the moons is upon us and that means that we all must have a partner to bond our souls to on the day of the triple moon. That is why I am holding this event. You see my daughter Haveneka hasn't found her partner in life yet, and I want her to find someone or her to bond her soul with on the day of the triple moon. So that is what this event is for. My daughter is going to find her partner. But first she must have a dance with her first true love." He said.

Mal stood up from her throne and made her way down the white brick stairs. Her tux turning into a long beautiful blue short sleeved lace dress, her silver hair flowing up into a braided bun and blue high heels replaced the dress shoes on her feet/ She walked across the floor everyone moving out of her way while looking at her. She walked past many people she fell in love with while she lived on Cayoshia and even the very first boy she fell in love with when she was younger. She walked until she got to Lloyd and stopped in front of him.

"I'll explain later. Juts follow my lead." She whispered to him.

She grabbed his hand and led him to the center of the ball room where they floated up into the air. (Start music now). The band started playing this beautiful tune as they flew up higher then stopped and started to dance. They danced and danced around in the air flying around making it even more graceful and beautiful to the people watching below. She dropped down some and he then pulled her up and tossed her into the air. they flew around in the air for awhile. Lloyd occasionally twirled her around but they usually just stuck to the usual spinning Waltz. Once the music was over they floated down to the ground their chests glowing pink and their feet touched the floor as the last note was played.

Right as Mal was about to say something to him a bright white light shown on them. It was great be just as quickly as it appeared. The two thought nothing of it and let go of each other's hands and walked away. The party continued as it was. Once it was over they left and went back to earth.

"Okay so what the hell was that dance about?" Kai asked.

"The dance of first love. It's where anyone in the royal family has a dance with the first person they ever truly loved." Mal said.

" And don't worry. I loved him long before you two were together." Mal said.

(Timeskip cause I'm done.)

Mal was confused. Any time her or Lloyd were in danger of getting killed or injured the other ran in to save them. Like the time when Lloyd was pushed off the roof of a skyscraper Mal literally tore through time and space just to get to him and save him. Something she would never have done because she knew the consequences of would happen if a 12th dimensional being like herself tore through time and space.

She sat there thinking why this was happening and why they couldn't stop. Then it clicked. It all started the day after they went to her home planet and that white light shown on them. She opened a portal and went through.

When she came through the other side she was standing in the throne room of the castle on her home planet. There sat her parents on their thrones

"Haveneka darling! So good to see you again so soon!" Her father said.

"Why the hell did you do that!" Mal shouted at her parents.

"I don't know what your talking about dear." Her father said.

" The hell you do! You used the light of the triple moon to bind my soul with Lloyd and his with mine! Why?!" She shouted.

"We didn't know that your first love was. Human darling. We thought it was darvic. The boy you dated all those years ago." Said her mother.

"We only dated for political reasons. So our families could sign the treaty and we would finally stop the war between us. We never actually liked each other. We were friends and it was way to weird." She said.

"Now. How the hell to I break the binding?" She said.

"You can't. It's impossible." Her mother said.

"He won't be able to survive being binded to the my soul. I'm the time keeper who knows what effects that might have on his human soul" she said to them.

(End flashback)

Mal's POV.

Oh my God! It's my fault. It's my fault he's like this. His body couldn't handle being bound to my essence and power. I quickly flew off to Kai's house and went through the door.

"Kai. I have something to tell you." Mal said.

"What is it?" Kai asked.

"It's my fault." She said.

"What's your fault?" He asked a little confused

"It's my fault that Lloyd's like this. It isn't because of the baby. It's because of me. When we went to Cayoshia and that white light surrounded us, it was the light of the triple moon. It bounded our souls and essences together. But because I'm an alien and the time keeper his body couldn't handle being bounded with mine. So his body tried to mutate itself so it could be like my genetic structure. But it didn't work it couldn't fuse with essence and it corrupted his blood cells. And now he's dying and it's my fault." She said