Explain

Mal stood there as the Ninja looked at her waiting for her explanation of what the hell had happened at the wedding. "Alright fine. Ever since I was four I started acting strange. When I walked into rooms I would be snapping my fingers and everyone would be frozen in place. Then I suddenly started to glow and my outfit would change into a tuxedo and my hair would change. Then it really got weird. When I turned six I blew out my birth day cake candles and I was suddenly 14. Then when I turned ten I looked like a 20 year old woman. That's when we knew something was wrong with me. A few years later I was back to being 14 and I found out I was the keeper of time. And ever since I've been training to control my powers." Mal said. The room was silent as the Ninja processed the information they just received. "So how old are you?" Lloyd asked. "I'm not going to answer that." Mal said sternly. The rest of the day the Ninja asked her questions of what exactly she was. They finally stopped when it was almost 11 and they all were quite tired. "Hey. I know we just found out about Mal being some kind of time goddess but at least we have to look forward to that isn't shocking." Lloyd said. "And what's that?" Kai asked in reply. "We get to move into our new house tomorrow!" Lloyd said. "that's right! Oh I can't wait to have our own place finally." Kai said. They both kissed goodnight then laid down and fell asleep excited for the moving day tomorrow.