Final Chapter.

They couldn't believe it. She was doing so well. She killed her brother with ease. Everything went back to normal until it happened. Everyone was sitting together on the bounty talking and finally getting to relax when suddenly she fell over. The others got worried and rushed over to see if she was okay. Although the black hole in her abdomen and the blood pouring out of her was a clear sign that she wasn't okay. They rushed her to a hospital but by the time they got there she was long gone. They all were at her funeral standing there with solemn looks on their faces when suddenly they heard her voice.

"Hey there. If you're seeing this messaging then it means that what I foresaw in the future happened. I am dead but so is my brother. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but it was bound to happen. Nothing you guys could have done could have saved me. Now I know you're all sad and everything but I do have a present for you guys. Well mainly Kai and Lloyd. But still for you guys I guess. Go to the lavender field and that's where you'll find my present. I hope you'll enjoy it....... End recording." Her hologram disappeared and the others wondered what her present could be.

They decided to go check it out so they went to the bounty and headed to the lavender field. They saw this closed off area and this illuminated path leading up to it. They followed the path and pushed aside the curtains to reveal this beautiful set up. Fairy lights were strung across all the trees. Flowers of all kinds surrounded the area and white fold out chairs were set up.

There was a note in the middle of it all and Kai grabbed it and read it aloud.

"Welcome to your wedding."

"She knew we didn't actually got married so she set this up for us." Lloyd said.

" Wait there's more. " Kai said.

"There is a dress for Kai behind the big weeping willow tree and a tux for Lloyd behind the ebony tree."

Nya quickly helped Kai get into his dress and the boys helped lloyd get into his tux.

*timeskip*

Lloyd and Kai were having their first dance together as a married couple enjoying each others company. After they finished Kai saw something red laying on the ground out of the corner of his eye. He went over and saw it was an envelope, he opened it and read the letter.

"Here's a little look into your future kai."

There was a necklace with a clock on it. Kai grabbed it and saw something.

"Lloyd..... I'm"

Kai smiled and put the necklace around his neck than walked back to the others.