Part 5-It matched?!

Jimin's POV

The next day

"Hey doc, did you test it?" I asked as i entered Doctor Ben's room ,
He had a straight face with pity in his eyes...
"What ?" I asked
"Well too bad , it matches with your uncle." He blurted it out in a second while i stopped there in my tracks , all shocked...

So did uncle....??
Did he ....?? No i cannot believe it

"There must be something wrong doc, check again." I said
"It is his jimin , you cant do anything about it ." He said as he walked towards me and kept his hand on my shoulder before continuing "i know you are sad and disappointed but thats how it is ." He said with concern in his eyes..

To say i was in shock would be an understatement, i was dead by the truth...
Now what? Do my parents know about it?
Why did uncle?could he ever.....

Filled with disappointment and despair , i went back to my office when an image of certain someone came back in my mind
"Y/n!!" I spoke to myself...
-
I entered the hospital room only to see her putting on her shoes and her bag
"Hey!" I called out to her as she looked back ... anger and disgust evident in her eyes...
"I know , i have to come back to the station, don't worry i am not running anywh—..." she replied
"I know what happened with you." I let it all out in one go as she stopped in her tracks...
"I know who did this to you." I said as i walked towards her...
"I am so—." I was about to say as i kept a hand on her shoulder but she backed off ...
"Don't touch me !" She snapped
"See y/n?! You need to help yourself and me , this way we will reach a dead end only." I told her
"I don't want to say anything." She tried to maintain her composure ..
"See, i know what you have been going through, but atleast be a little open—."
"OPEN?!YOU WANT ME TO BE OPEN?!AFTER YOU BLAMED ME FOR SEVERAL THINGS MULTIPLE TIM—-." She started screaming but before i knew her eyes started closing and i was quick to catch her as she went unconscious..

I carried her in my arms and laid her on the bed as i called for the doctor...

The doctor was quick to come and check her as i stared at her without knowing...

Pale yet pure face, long hair. Her skin had some marks on them but it still glowed under the room lights...

What have you been going through all this long?
Guilt started pouring inside me as images of what i have said to her clicked in my head

"She will be fine after a while." The doctor smiled as he left the room...

"Ughh park jimin, how stupid could you be." I clenched my fist in anger and punched the wall nearby as i winced in pain because of the hard hit ...
"Damn it!!" I cursed as i saw my knuckles...

I moved my gaze back at her , as once again my eyes landed on her innocent face...
I went near her and touched her face , i wiped the tear off her face as i examined her face...
I saw a cut near her eye and i neared closer to her as i started blowing on her eye when her eyes suddenly shot open
"What are you doing?" She said as she got up
"Hey hey! Nothing , i just.." i pointed on her cut ...
She just looked down as started fiddling with her fingers ...

I looked at her and she caught me looking at her , for a moment we both sat there looking at each other before i realised that it was getting really awkward and so decided to break it " anyways , lets go". I told her as she nodded ....
-
We arrived at the station and my parents were present over there already...
"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH HER?!" My mom shouted as she noticed her beside me ...
"She fainted so i took her to hospital"
"Since when did you start caring for her?" My father asked "don't you know she is reason your uncle died." He said as he gave me a stern look..

"Mom , Dad." I continued after a pause " i have decided that i will fight for her ... i have decided to become her lawyer instead." I stated With determination in her eyes

"Whaaat?you DARE TO INSULT YOUR PARENTS!" My father shouted "NO! I am not insulting you, i just want to find out the truth and i already know half of it

"NO! I am not insulting you, i just want to find out the truth and i already know half of it ." I relied with a calm tone
"listen to me boy, NEVER !!NEVER EVER FALL FOR A PATIENT , A VICTIM OR A CLIENT !!" His eyes fumed with anger as he stared at her ..
I was quick to get in front of her , which my instinct told me to do...

They just gave me a disgusted look before they left...

"I want to bail her out." I told the officer
"But.. she is the criminal." He replied
"We still don't know that ." I said giving him a stern look as i flexed my neck and walking away..

-I signed all the papers for the bail as i took her out towards my car "Where are you taking me ?" She asked "To my house !"  I replied to which she got scared all of a sudden and started shaking her head "Not my parents house , i mean my own house

-
I signed all the papers for the bail as i took her out towards my car
"Where are you taking me ?" She asked
"To my house !" I replied to which she got scared all of a sudden and started shaking her head
"Not my parents house , i mean my own house ." I said as i saw her calming down..
"But still,how can i trust you?" She asked with suspicion..
"Really y/n , i just confronted my parents... and i am taking you to my home because you have nowhere else to go and you ll be safe with me." I told her as i opened to door of the car..
she sat in the passenger seat, suspicion never leaving her eyes...

Enjoy
Dont forget to vote and comment
Shabiha