Part 3 -Now Smile

Namjoon's POV

"Hey" she came in

"Oh so you are here?" I looked up to her and motioned her to sit

"Didn't you call him?" She asked

"Who?"

"My ex husband?"

"Well,there were alot of things he wasn't answering which i think are important in this case so i decided to call you , and to be honest , he is really aggressive."

"Oh"

"First of all , what is his name?"

"Yoon"she replied

"Can i ask you when you guys got married?"

"We got married 6 years ago."

"Can you tell me the whole story , what happened and why you guys divorced.. was it love or a-."

"No ... it wasn't love" she interrupted before continuing "i was 18 when my parents decided to marry me off to someone.. My Ex husband was our neighbour and we were in good terms with them , so they decided to marry me off to him." She stated

"Were you happy?"

"To be honest , i wasn't because i had a lover ... i loved someone else but they married me to him."

What a sad story

"Didn't you say anything to them?"

"I told them about my lover .. but they didn't listen and instead wed me off sooner than i was supposed to be ... they cared too much about their respect."

"Ok i am listening"

"After my marriage , my parents moved to somewhere else ,Yoon was good in the beginning and just after  1 year after our marriage and we had our first child..." tears started to dwell in her eyes as she paused for a while before continuing
"Slowly after that he started becoming more aggressive , he would get angry on smaller of the things , he would often come late , there were times when he would be gone for 2 days ... we even stopped eating together."

"One day i saw him talking to someone on call .. it was about drugs ... and it was then i got to know that he do drugs."

"I confronted him for this but then he started beating me... never had he raised his hand on me but like i said he started changing...he would often beat me." She rolled up her sleeve and showed me a mark on her arm

"He even burnt me with his cigarette once"

"WHAT?I CANT BELIEVE IT ... WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL THE POLICE OR YOUR PARENTS" anger rose inside me

"I did , i called my parents but like i said they wouldn't care ..."

"As Jack grew up , i was the only one beside him, his father was always away... Sometimes jack would experience our fights from his own eyes."

"Then one day ... when i couldn't take it anymore , i filed for a divorce .. 3 years back."

"It was hard but he agreed , he wanted Jack's custody but Thank God it went in my favour and Jack's custody automatically went to me."

To say i was angry would be an understatement, i was enraged.. how can a father and a husband like this exist?

"But he didnt stop , he continued to disturb me by calling or sometimes he would even come to our house

"But he didnt stop , he continued to disturb me by calling or sometimes he would even come to our house ..."

"Were you living in the same house?"

"No i moved to another place with Jack , i found a work nearby and thats how we were living .. but we were happy ... in our own small world .. he was my everything .. his small hands ... his laughs ... his smile ... the way he would walk or try to speak difficult words.It was my everything ... those minor disturbance that Yoon made in my life were nothing in front of him" i saw a drop of tear trickle down her cheek as she looked down and started fidgeting with her fingers.

"Hey!" I called out to her but she didn't reply

Her small sniffs soon turned into sobs until a whole bunch of tears started cascading down her cheeks..

"Hey, don't cry." I spoke again but to no avail.

I did the first thing that came into my mind.. i stood up , went by her side and pulled her towards me in a way that her head was resting on my stomach..

She continued to cry as i continued to pat her head , it wasn't long before i found her gripping my shirt as her cries made their way towards my ears.

She clenched on to me like there was no tomorrow..

My heart felt heavy but relieved ...

So thats how it feels to comfort someone , i mean you share their pain but when they let it all out in front of you and you go and console them , you feel relieved ... as if you had done the best thing in this world..as if you have won something..

Grabbing her by by her shoulders , i pulled her away before sitting down and coming in level with her ..

"Hey!look at me" i spoked as she looked at me

Her eyes sparkled with the warm tears as she once again looked at me with sad yet hopeful eyes..

"Dont cry, i promise you that i will find justice for your son.okay!" I smiled as i patted her back

okay!" I smiled as i patted her back

"Now smile."

She nodded and gave me a slight smile
"Thats more like it .. You need to be strong .. we need to work in this together and need to find out who hit your son."

Here you go!
Another chapter
What do you guys think will happen next?
Namjoon's is having feelings ?eh? 😛

Read to find out what happens next
Shabiha