Part 1-We meet again

Hoseok's POV

"You have visitors,They are the victim's friends. Its the same stone killer case" My assistant spoke as he placed the file on my table.

"Oh another one?!" I sighed as i stroke my fingers on my forehead "call them in"

I heard the door open , i didn't bother to look up "come sit here" i said as i opened the file and started checking it.

"Hobi?" I heard a familiar feminine voice sending electricity down my spine.
I looked up to see praying for a misunderstanding but ...

It cant be
After 2 years

"Y/n!" I spoke as i stood up almost getting surprised at the sight

She walked in , her gaze fixated on me as 2 girls and 2 guys followed her.

I took in her appearance,she was the same as 2 years ago.
The exact physique,the same dressing style , same beautiful deep crimson red hair , with a single strand that hung loose in front of her face while majority of it behind reaching her back.

But then i remembered what had happened two years ago, when she left me for some basta*d and that also because of a misunderstanding.
She believed him instead of me,she didn't even bother about knowing the reality.

And that was it to make anger rush inside me

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I asked gritting my teeth
"My f-friend-." She started saying completely taken aback from my sudden change in tone.

"I DON'T CARE, I WONT TAKE THIS CASE." I snapped shooting daggers at her.

"Hey man!Chill okay!! Whats wrong with you?" A unfamiliar person came in front of her as if protecting her

"Whats wrong with you? Are you even a lawyer?" He spoke in a calm tone looking directly in my eyes.

"Who is this?" I asked narrowing my eyes "Your boyfriend?"

"Yes i am her boyfriend!" He spoke in a challenging tone.