Part 9- Babe, I missed you

Hoseok's POV

Trial day

"Silence everyone." The judge ordered before saying
"You may speak now"

"Your Honour, the Serial Murder case also know as the Stone Killer case that has been going on since a while now has  been solved." I stated receiving a slight nod from him.

"Bring him in!" I called out

A while later a familiar person came hand cuffed along with 2 police officers

The audience looked up to who it was as gasps and sighs erupted within the hall.

I looked up to see y/n in utter shock as her eyes trailed to the person who passed by ..

Ofcourse , she must be in shock , for even in her wildest dreams she wouldn't have imagined that he must be involved, i didn't miss a few drops of tears that dropped from her eyes, which she was quick to wipe off..

I am sorry y/n , i didn't mean to hurt you ..

He himself looked at y/n but there was no hint of remorse or guilt in his eyes,he looked at her with straight blank expressions.

The officers lead him to the box as he stood there with a confident face.

"Your Honor , As we all know that the stone killer who loved stones and targeted girls who had red hair, was not really a smart one.. As the rule states , when 2 bodies come in contact with each other , one gains something while other always looses something ,that the killer either always takes something away from the crime scene or leaves somethings at the crime scene." I paused before continuing

"Your Honor you see that while taking the lives of many young girls , he always left something behind, this." I spoke as i took out a plastic bag which had a ring in it and showed it to the audience.

"Yes , the stone ring! While investigating i noticed that this person was not only obsessed to stones bu to red heads too , Your Honour , the previous case that was reported was about a female student who was also Ms y/n's friend , according to them they went out for camping and while they were at it , One of the girl , not to mention who was a red head , named Jane , left the camp to take a walk , when she didn't return for an hour , they decided to look for her and saw her dead in the middle of the forest."

"Your Honour, i would like to call Ms zoey in witness box" i asked for permission to which he responded with a nod

Zoey came up to the witness box with a guilt expression.
"So Ms Zoey , i would like to ask you some questions , you have to answer correctly because even if you lie , we know whats the truth." I said looking at her straight , she didn't say anything , she just responded with a nod