Part 8-The real murderer!

Jimin's POV

The day of trial

I sat on the one of the lawyer's seat as i faced the judge right in the front of the room...
the jury had their own portion , where 3 juries sat ...

My parents weren't here yet and so wasn't y/n...
She cant come inside with me ...

After a while , my parent came as the walked passed me shooting daggers at me ..

They made their way towards the audience and sat over there...
The next person who walked inside took me by surprise
"Hoseok hyung?!" I stood up from my seat in utter shock as he made his way inside and sat next to me...

Dont tell me!!!

Dont tell me!!!

I looked back at my parents who were giving me a 'victory smile'

Is this a joke?? Did they really hired hoseok hyung for the case?? Against me?? They know i am the closest to him ? They knew it ? They did this on purpose??
Park jimin why are you shaking ? Why are you getting nervous ? Just believe in yourself . You ll definitely win it !!

I tried to maintain back my composure..

"Silence everyone! Bring in the suspect!" The judge ordered as two police officers brought y/n in, she paused midway for a second and looked at me with fear in her eyes....

I wish ! I wish i could just hold her tight and let all her pain wash away.. i wish i could just make her forget everything she has been through

"Come to the box" the judge ordered as y/n made her way inside the box and stood their ..
Her hands shaking as usual...

dont worry y/n , i am with you

"Lets start the case , i would call Mr Jung Hoseok first." The judge ordered as Hoseok hyung stood up and made his way towards y/n...
"Swear to this Holy Book and say that you will not lie ." He asked her as she sweared .
"So that day did you go to the locker room?" He asked
"Yes i did."
"Was Mr Park's brother present with you in that room?was he already there or did he came later" he asked
"He came later." Her voice came out low..