Part 5- The Past

Yoongi's POV

*ting tong* the bell rang

Me: Aish!
Brain: seriously?
Me: what?
Brain: forget it
Heart: you are in love
Me:wait love? What ?! No I am not
Heart: it's all over your face
Me:aghh shut up you guys

I opened the door revealing 3 police officers, an ambulance stood at a distance too.

I Had called them

"You Called?"
"Yes I am Lawyer Min Yoongi, earlier someone broke in to my house and left a poisonous gas."

"Sir?" A man in a white coat came running up to me
"Yeah I called you, she is upstairs! check her properly."

The man went inside up the stairs as I followed him.

Y/n sat quietly on the bed as her ears pricked at the sound of the door openeing.

"Who-who is there?" Panic was clear in her voice
"Don't worry it's the doctor." I spoke

The doctor went near her and started checking her eyes and everything.

"Don't worry She is fine , If you had not reached on time , things would have gotten worst." He gave me an assuring look before going back down again.

"Thankyou" a voice stopped me on my tracks as I was making my way downstairs.
"Don't thank me, its alright" I spoke As she tried to get up from the bed.

"No no don't get up! You are still weak , you need some rest! Sleep here for now , i ll sleep in the guest room." I told her as I turned off the lights and may my way outside before closing the door.

"I need to speak to Mr Smith regarding this." I sighed as I made my way to the other room beside mine.

-

I had left y/n at my house for now with 2 police officers for her safety and here I was standing at the gate of Mr Smith's house.

"Who is it?" It was Mrs Smith
"It's me , Yoongi!" I answered and after a while the gate opened with a buzz sound.

"Hey what's the matter?is something wrong? She asked with concern in her eyes
"Uh nothing , I just wanted to have a talk with Mr Smith." I smiled

"Ok sure go ahead." She lead me to his room after which she excused us for a moment.

"How have you been?" I asked him

"I am fine." He smiled , he looked better than before
"But why are you here? Is something wrong?" He asked with concern

"Mm No... Uh actually yes!"

"What is it? Did something happen to y/n?" He asked

"Yes but she is fine?"
"What what happened?" He urged me to speak.

"Uh actually last night someone left poisonous gas in her room."

"But how?"

"But how?"

"We think that someone probably came through the window"

"Where is she now?" He almost propped up in bed

"Don't worry!she is alright." I held his shoulder and tried to lay  him down again.

"I am here to ask you something." I looked at him to which he nodded.

"Can you tell me how her father died?" I asked

"Well." He sighed as his expressions saddened.

"It happened 7 years ago, my brother took y/n and my daughter to the Amusement park!"

"Wait a second !! Your daughter?!" I asked raising my daughter

"Yes that night along with my brother , I lost my daughter too, she was the same age as y/n." He spoke in a low voice and I could see a hint of tears in his eyes.

His voice cracked as he continued. "While my brother and my daughter died , y/n suffered serious injuries , she was hospitalised almost for a month, she had lost her eyes in that incident." Tear finally escaped his eyes.

"Oh i am really sorry to hear that."

"No it's fine." He sniffed.

"And are you sure you guys or your brother didn't have any enemies?"

"Yes , we don't have any enemies or anything of that sort. We are among quiet people."

"Ah ! I see..." 

So what do you guys think would happen next ?

Don't forget to vote and comment
Shabiha