Part 8 - A game of two

Hoseok's POV

Unlocking the door of my house , i got in as i took off my coat, the sound of thunder drummed in my ears as i looked outside the window to see clouds forming and the sky getting darker than usual..

"Hmm.. seems like its gonna rain today." I spoke to myself ..

Making my way towards the kitchen, i decided to make coffee for myself , i turned on the stove as i filled the kettle with water and placed over it.

While waiting for the water to boil, i decided to switch on the TV and  catch up to news updates as i sat on the sofa near one of the windows.

A huge gush of cold wind passed by me making me shiver..

"What? Where did that come from? Didn't i close all the windows?" I spoke to myself confused as i tried to remember whether i had closed all of them or not.

Getting up from my place, i moved towards the window that was still covered with the curtain, drawing the curtain i decided to close it when something caught my eye, narrowing my eyes , i focused on the lock of the window....

It was broken?!

Horror crept inside me as i realised that someone had broken inside my house..

Wth?!!

Getting my defences straight , i decided to check the house

In case of emergencies , i always carried a gun so i pulled out the gun from my back-pocket as i started walking across the lounge with careful steps, checking every possible hiding spot..

-

3rd Person's POV

She smiled to herself as she switched off the lamp by her side , hoping for a brighter morning tomorrow..

Her eyelids started to get heavy and she knew the sleep was engulfing her ... until

Until her phone rang displaying a familiar name

Hobi home

Her lips turned up in a smile as she spoke to herself
" can't stop missing me? Eh?"

"Hello?" She said as she accepted the call

"Hey ! Whats up? You are still up?" She heard from the otherside of the call

"No , i was about to go to sleep but you called." She replied blushing

"Oh i am sorry , did i disturb you?" She heard him say