Part 9-Lover?

Trial day continued ..

"The person who hit Jack is none other than him." I pointed out as two police officers dragged a man with them.

The man had sharp well defined features , overall a handsome profile with a stern look.

Tch.. what to do with good looks when you have a pathetic personality.

"Ricky?" Y/n stood up from her place in utter shock

"No!"

"That's not possible." Her voice cracked

"Please sit down, you will be given a chance to speak." The judge ordered as I sent a nod to y/n assuring her.

"Your Honour , Mr Ricky used to be a lover of Miss Y/n when she was in her teen years." I took out the album that I had found out in Y/N's house and handed it to him.

The judges looked at the album with focus as he gave out a slight nod.

"But her parents married her to their neighbour's son, Mr Yoon." I pointed out to the guy who came next with an officer beside him.

Yoon came inside looking down..

"1 year after their marriage they had a son,Jack but after that Mr Yoon changed and became abusive , he was never at home. Ms Y/n later found out that her husband was involved in drugs and so they divorced."

"Little did they know that Mr Yoon's drug partner was none other that Mr Ricky , her ex lover and it was all his plan

"Little did they know that Mr Yoon's drug partner was none other that Mr Ricky , her ex lover and it was all his plan. It was him who approached Mr Yoon and destroyed their marriage.Even though he never went up to her again , he didn't like her son , basically he wanted her all to himself , Ofcourse he had imagined a life and so he couldn't take the presence of their son and so.."

"You killed him." Tears filled with angers trickled down her eyes as she glared at Ricky with fuming rage , her fist clenching and unclenching

"WHY?!WHY YOU BA*TARD" she practically ran towards him but I was quick in my pace and held her

"LET ME GO ! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM." She shouted as she tried to get out of my hold.

"STOP...!" She finally slumped down on the floor as her cries intensified.

I sat along with her and caressed her back , trying to  console her.

She leaned on me as she continued to cry hiding her face in her hands.

"Looking at all the witnesses , the court comes to a conclusion that Mr Ricky will be sentenced and Mr Yoon will serve 7 years punishment for getting involved in drugs and Robberies.The case has been finished now , you all are dismissed." The judged ordered as he got up from his seat.

Both Ricky and Yoon were taken to the jail.

They deserved it ..

-

"Hey!" I spoke as i drove her to her home , we came to a halt and I parked my car at the front.

"You ok?" I spoke up again to which she nodded

"T-thankyou.." she continued "Thankyou for everything." Her eyes glittered  with slight tears as she looked at me .

"It's ok" I said as i held her hand

"T-thanks o.."

"Shhh" I cut her off by placing my finger on her lips, she stared wide eyed at me as warm breath danced on my finger.

"D-dont apologi."

What happened next was extremely unexpected , it was like I shut her her up with Shh while she shut me up by placing her lips on me.

Heart: she feels the same
Brain: knew it
Heart: I am so happy
Me: oh come on you two , I don't have time for this, let me enjoy... bye

And so just I thought , I returned back her kiss, as I bit her lip for entrance which she happily granted.
Our breaths exchanged as both of us moved in sync, our tongues fighting for dominance as my arm snaked around her waist while hers around my neck.

We deepened the kiss bringing each other closer , I rubbed her back sending shivers down her spine and felt her smiling against my lips.

We broke for a second to catch our breaths
"I love you" I spoke in between breaths as she gave me a slight nod before crashing into me again...

So guyssss
End of the case
What did you all think?
Was it interesting or not?
Who is ready for the next case?
Who do you think would be the next lawyer to solve the case ?
What would be the case?
Wait to find out

Shabiha
Don't forget to vote and comment