Part 2-Husband?

Namjoon's POV

"Oh here you are." I said as she closed the door making her way towards me .

She was wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

Aish! Do girls like these exist too?

"Come sit." I motioned her to sit

"So lets discuss this case, tell me everything from the start." I spoke looking into her eyes.

"That day , i was seeing my son off to school..His bus arrives exactly at 7 a.m, We got out of our house and then i dont know what happened , some car hit him and he .. he j-just wa- was lying there a-and there was b-blood all over" she started stuttering on her words as tears trickled down her cheeks..

"The person who hit him just drove away without l-looking behind, i didnt know people this cruel exist in this world too." She continued to sob.

I on the other hand with absolutely no clue to what do just sat there in utter silence..

"Uh!" I took the filled glass from my table and handed it to her

"Here drink this , you ll feel better." I finally managed to say

"T-thankyou" she gulped it down in a row.

"Now relax and tell me every minute detail, like where were you standing ? Were you holding his hand?"

"Yes ofcourse i was holding his hand."

"Then didn't you realise that he left your hand."

"No actually at that exact moment , someone called me and i got distracted and - i know its my fault." She said as she hid her face in her palms.

"Hey hey hey!" She looked up to me with hopeful eyes.

"Just calm down and relax... If you are not ready we can talk tomorrow or maybe day after tomorrow about this."

"No no." She said all of a sudden

"I want this get done quickly , i dont want to wait anymore" she finished staring deep into my eyes which for a moment sent shivers down my spine..

The determination!

"Okay then, take a deep breath and tell me everything,when did you guys have breakfast , when do you wake up .. Everything."

"Okay i usually wake up at 5.55 am , 5 minutes before Jack, i woke him up at 6 am... he would then shower , change and by 6.30 exact , he would be ready .. and then i would make him breakfast while he would watch some cartoon.. At exact 6.50 we would be done with breakfast and then at exact 7am his school bus arrives."

"So that day after we heard the horn , i instantly took him outside , the bus was parked across the main road. So i held his hand and decided to take him there myself .. but just then my phone rang.. i told him to stay here by my side as i picked up the call.. But he left my side and then this car hit him."

"Okay so tell me .. Is the van usually parked across the main road?"

"No ! Just that day."

"Why?"

"I dont know."

"Hmm okay and what about that—." Just when i was about to ask her what has been bothering my mind

Someone burst in "Hey you!!! YOU KILLED HIM" that unfamiliar person started yelling out of nowhere

"Excuse me who are you?" I asked as i got up from my seat but instead of sparing me a glance , he instantly went to y/n and grabbed her arm pulling her up from her seat.