Part 8-Love Circles

Taehyung's POV

It was already 3 am in the morning , i was sitting in the lounge working and sorting everything out , why was still there a masked - man outside ? I couldn't get it , nothing was getting to the point, i tried to think of all kinds of possibilities but they were all baseless.

I ruffled my hair in frustration thinking as if who could it be when the real one is still in the locker..
I had asked the court to delay the trial which was supposed to be tomorrow, they had agreed but for only 1 day , so basically i had only one day to sort the case out.

I stretched my arms as a wide yawn escaped my mouth , y/n was asleep in my room, i had asked her to sleep in mine despite her complains as for me i would just go and sleep in any other room plus i still had to work.

I stood up stretching my arms even more as i glanced towards my room.

Maybe i should check on her , i thought as i made my way towards the room.

The lights were off , but i could still see because of the slight moonlight that was peeking from the window across the bed. The rain had finally stopped , the sky was clear and now the moon sailed across the sky like a ghostly gallion.

I went beside her as i sat on the bed next to her , leaning on my one hand i looked at her curled up figure. She lied on her side , curled up like a little kid , her hand gripping the quilt that was over her.
I noticed how a slight smile was on her face.

She was comfortable and peaceful ..

I moved closer to her as i inhaled her intoxicating smell, unable to get a hold of myself i started tracing circles on her exposed neck as i noticed her expressions , i noticed her eyebrows knitting together as the smile on her lips widen.

Circle and circle , circle and circle ... i continued to do so slowly and gradually , it felt so wrong yet so right , i have never been this overwhelmed by feelings before ...

 i continued to do so slowly and gradually , it felt so wrong yet so right , i have never been this overwhelmed by feelings before

-

I woke up by the sun rays dancing on the front of my eyelids disturbing my sleep,i blocked the sunlight by my arm as i clutched on the person beside me as i snaked my arm around someone , a few rings made its way towards my ear bringing me out of my sleep.

I rose up to see where it was coming from

Oh shit i cursed

No no no , i just did not
Face palms
Brain: you are an idiot , i tried to stop you
Me: oh noooooo
Brain: thats what you get for not listening to me and to heart instead
Heart: yaah!! He is in love , what else do you expect

Y/n looked at me with a startled expression , my hand was around her waist.

"Uh-i - i am sorry , i didn't mean to .." i was quick to remove my arm from around her waist , nervousness evident in my voice, embarrassed at my own actions , i wanted to drown in an ocean of embarrassment .

Getting off the bed , i started to walk towards the door "i -uh - actually last night i - came to check on y-you and."

*bang* ouch!!!

I winced a the throbbing sensation on my head, Great! I had hit my head on the door, whats wrong with you Kim Taehyung ??

I glanced back only to see her clamping her lips in a thin line , she was trying her best not to laugh, along the way i noticed how a slight blush was also formed on her cheeks... was she flushed about what had happened too, did she like it ??

Quit it you tae, whats wrong with you ..

-

I had dropped y/n at her grandma's home and had instructed her strictly not to leave her house . I studied the case again as i tried to remember of clues or anymore hints that could help me .

So the masked man killed her father , that was sure since y/n had recognised him.
What else is there unsolved, who could it be ... i was trailing across my thoughts as a familiar document appeared in my mind ..

"Yess!!the autopsy report!!The incomplete autopsy report, Maybe the person who poisoned that girl is the other masked man and he is after y/n to get to that autopsy report, he wants to get rid of it so that he doesn't get caught in his hideous crime ."

I quickly got off my desk and practically ran to Doc's room.
I wanted to see those reports again

-

"Hey doc can you show me those autopsy reports again?" I asked as i bursted in his room
"Hey hey whats the hurry , a greeting would have been better." He rolled his eyes
"Oh come on Doc , its important ." I spoke as i extended out my hand towards him.

"Ohk ohk here you go." He said as he sighed and handed them to me.

"Found it" i exclaimed as i found the incomplete autopsy report ..

So what do you guys think will happen next?

Feel free to comment
Shabiha