Case 7 - The Super Model

It was a noisy night just like every other night , a noisy party like every other one .

Nina Ryans , a top star Super Model , was an extremely busy person , invitations for party's all over the country , phone calls for different types of advertisements and fashion shows etc.

It had become her routine , all of this had become part of her life , she was used to it.

Not that she didn't like it , she loved all this fame , since that's what she always prayed for.

Infact recently she was being contacted to star in different movies alongside big , famous movie stars.
She always wanted to work in movies too..

So here she was , ready to sign the contract.

She had been invited by the director of the movie to this party .

James Cole ; one of the biggest director in the Film Industry had contacted her for his movie , he was sure that this movie starring Nina would be a major hit.

Nina stepped out of the car and made her way inside the club , she wore a black knee length body fitted dress, that gave her a fashionable  yet classy look , with black high heels making click sounds with every step to dark maroon lipstick gaining everyone's attention.

She waved to number of familiar faces as she continued to walk along.

"What a beautiful woman"
"How elegant"
"She has the perfect body figure"

Different compliments by people made to her ears as she smiled.

She loved this, everywhere she went people complimented her, be it parties, Weddings , social media etc ..  Nobody hated her because she never disappointed anyone.

The music had already stopped by the time she reached the stage.

"Ah ! She is here! ladies and Gentlemen here she is , Nina Ryans , please welcome here." James Cole announced

There was nothing different about him today , he looked just like he looked everywhere else, with small height, round face and a double chin , he even wore the same color , brown ..
Seems like it was his favourite colour , everything that belonged to him was brown , car , watch everything.

Nina couldn't help but chuckle.

The crowd clapped as Nina came over the stage

"Hello everyone , first of all thank you James for inviting me here at such a great party and thankyou to all too for receiving me, I promise I won't disappoint you all." She smiled

"Everyone , since you all know that Nina has finally decided to star in my upcoming movie , let's cheer up for her." He raised his wine glass and spoke "Cheers!" To which everybody responded

"Ok now Nina , you go and wait in that room over there." He pointed at the room in the corner "I have some work to do , ll come in a while." He gave her an assuring smile before stepping off the stage..

She made her way to the room at the extreme corner and entered inside.

The smell of smoke circulated within the room, making her cough..
she  settled herself on a sofa in the middle of the room.

There was a table , a LED screen, and an ashtray on the table..

"Seems like someone was here" she spoke to nobody in particular..

Leaning back on the sofa , she closed her eyes for a while

Today had been a long day..

"What was that?" Her eyes instantly opened as she heard a sound.

"Who is there?" She got up from the sofa as she neared towards the curtain at the corner of the room..

Little did she know that the source of that sound was behind her.

Hair rose on the back of her neck as she felt warm breath on her neck..

Her heartbeat fastened as she gathered up the guts to look at the person behind her ..

Just when she turned , a knife rose above her head stabbing her chest..
Her eyes dilated at the sight in front of her , She saw the person , she did and she knew him..

how could he ? How is this possible?

And then she fell down ...
The person pulled out the knife before stabbing her once more and then leaned down to whisper in her ear "thankyou for everything" and with that he got up and left...

So?
What do you guys think about this case?
I am sure you know who the next lawyer would be 😂
Wait to find out what happens next

Don't forget to vote and feel free to leave your comments

Shabiha