Part 4-Mafia Leader!

NAMJOON's PoV

After what seemed like forever , I was able to get the cctv footage of the road where the accident happened ..

Tapping my fingers on the play button , I played the clip..

"So that's how it is" I murmured

"What?" Y/n who was sitting across me spoke ..

" it's either that the murderer is a fool or is sharp enough."

"What do you mean?show it to me!"

"It's better that you don't see it" Ofcourse it would be a terrible sight, she would have to suffer seeing all of that again.

She seemed to understand why I refused her because I saw a glimpse of tears in her eyes ..

"Anyways , let's find this car! It could lead us to some clue and if we are lucky we might actually be able to get our hands on the criminal." I spoke to which she nodded ..

"Let's go!" I told her as we headed down towards the parking lot

-

" NamJoon, Lawyer Kim Namjoon from the Bangtan Investigation Department." I showed my Id to the guy on the desk sitting with a rather suspicious expression.

"Oh" was all he could say..

"Okay wait a while"after that he was quick to action, few clicks and few taps of fingers and " Here is it" he found it ..

"It's registered under this name." He said as he wrote down the number and address of the person.

"Thanks" I gave him a formal smile before leaving the building..

I opened the door and sat in the driving seat.

"So were you able to get it?" Y/n asked

"Yes!" With a triumphant smile I pressed the accelerator and sped off .

"Don't you think we should take some officers with us?" She spoke

"I don't think that would be necessary ." I smiled as I showed her the gun that I had kept in the dashboard ..

It was a listened gun not some show off ..
-
After a drive of 30 minute we arrived at our destination...

It wasn't a normal house , trust me

It screamed MONEY! Like from everywhere

Why

For some reasons things didn't fit well.

Peeking from the space between the wall and the door , I tried to see if the car parked was the same or not..

"Ah!"

"What?"

"It's the same car" I spoke as i saw y/n'e expressions stiffen.

I pressed on the door bell as i readied myself with the gun.

The door opened revealing a person we least expected..

"You?!" Y/N's voice cracked

Anger filled inside me as i looked at the person standing in front of me.

"You ba*stard! How could you kill your own son" y/n shouted besides me as she approached him and held him by his collars

"You ba*stard! How could you kill your own son" y/n shouted besides me as she approached him and held him by his collars ..

"What the hell are you talking about ? Why would I kill my own son?" He pushed y/n making her stumble on her feet..

"Hey!" I held her on time noticing slight traces of tears on her cheeks.

"Why are you being like this?DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME!" I shouted the last sentence

"What the hell?! Why the hell are you accusing me for my sons death?"

"Your car matches the car of the person who hit your son" I replied gritting my teeth

"What? What did you say?!" His pupils dilated in surprise.

"I didn't hit my son! Why would I hit him?" He said panicking.

"Then explain"

"That's not my car

"That's not my car." He finally answered

"What do you mean?" I asked him with suspicion

"I stole it." He said diverting his gaze

"What?for someone this rich and with so many money, isn't it impossible to steal." Y/n shot him a glare."

"It really isn't mine." He repeated again

"It's not possible , this car is registered under your name."

"I know it is , because I applied for registration , but it's not my car , I stole it."

"Why did you steal a car when you can easily buy one?"

"This money isn't mine"

"What?" Both of us said in unison

"Yes , i am a leader of a Mafia gang , we steal things and that's how we get all of this money." His faze still down.

"Seriously." I made a disgusted face at him.

"Whether you killed him or not , you are still going to jail for carrying out multiple robberies." My tone came out stiff as I took out my phone and dialled a number.

-

We were here at the interrogation room , Yoon was handcuffed and was sitting across me while I played the recorder button and started my investigation.

"So who did you steal it from?" I asked

"I don't know , we just broke into a house and stole it and then few days ago , I applied for a new number plate and registered it under my own name."

"Don't you know who it belongs to?"

"No I don't"

"I hope you are not lying , speak up everything you know."

"I am not lying , the owner of this car must have filed a report for a missing car."

"How about the address or the place?" I asked to which he nodded.

"Plus why would I kill my own son?"

"It's not like you don't have any reason! You have plenty of reasons , You did drugs , you hit your wife , you didn't get your son's custody and all. Ofcourse you are suspicious." Anger evident in my tone.

"Listen , i ll just say it out last time that I didn't hit him." His eyes somewhat started to go wet as he spoke

"Okay tell me , when exactly did you steal this car?"

"About 10 days ago" he answered

"You must have partners who help you do this ."

"Yes I do."

"You need to tell me all the names of your gang members ! Understand ! You better understand." I spoke in a threatening voice.

Hello again
How are you all doing?
Don't forget to vote and comment

Shabiha