Part 8 - The culprit

Yoongi's POV

The day of hearing

"Settle down everyone." The judge ordered and the noise in the court room subsided.

"Your Honour May I speak." I stood up fixing my gown .

Y/n sat on the front bench of the court room along with Mr and Mrs Smith

"Yes." The judge nodded

"Bring him in." I spoke loudly as a while later 2 officers brought a person along with them.

"What?Mr Henry!" Mr Smith spoke in shock

"Yes Mr Smith. Calm down you ll get to know everything."

Henry went ahead and stood inside the trial box

"Your Honour , the person who hit Ms Y/N's mother was none other than him him

I pointed out as the room filled with gasps

Y/n was confused holding her uncle's hand , Ofcourse she couldn't see who the person was

"Your Honour , he lives just opposite to Mr Smith's house.On the day of the incident , I asked for the cctv footage." I paused before continuing " We got the number plate of the car but it was hard to get the address."

"Your Honour yesterday we were finally able to get our hands on the address and just as I thought , the same car was parked inside." I sent a death glare towards him.

Henry looked down as his hands shivered

"But there is much more to the story.." I spoke as the audience fell on confusion.

The judge's eyes brows knitted in confusion "what do you mean?" He asked

"He was paid for all of this." With that the Judge's eyes widened

"Paid?!" It was Mr Smith who spoke this time

"Please sit down." The Judge ordered As I continued

"And the person who paid him is none other than her." I pointed at the crowd as everyone turned their heads towards her direction.

" I pointed at the crowd as everyone turned their heads towards her direction

"What? There must be some misunderstanding." Mr Smith spoke before continuing "is it true?" He asked with concern as Mrs Smith looked down in embarrassment .

Yes it was her , Mrs Smith

"Your honour I would like to call Mrs Smith in the trial box."

"Mrs Smith would you tell everything yourself or do you want me to say it"

She looked at her husband with an apologetic look as But Smith looked away.

With a slow and unstable pace she came to the trial box.

"Speak" the judge ordered

"It all happened 7 y-years ago. Y/N's dad took y/n and our daughter to an amusement park but unfortunately they were involved in an accident and both y/N's dad and my daughter died but one person made it out alive and it was her." Mrs Smith looked at y/n with envy.

So it was envy all along , just as I thought

"And so you did it all in envy?"

"Yes yes i did it , I was upset and mad that why did my daughter had to go like this and not her.they both were of same age , whenever I saw y/n , my blood would boil , it would remind me of my daughter." She paused before speaking " and how everytime we met , My husband's sister would brag about how talented her daughter was i was jealous , jealous and mad."

"And so you decided to kill my sister." Mr Smith spoke , hurt was evident in his voice

"No not your sister , I WANTED HER DEAD" she pointed towards y/n and y/n clutched on to her uncle's arm

"But unfortunately her mom was hit instead and your plan failed" I completed her statement

"And you were ready to do whatever it takes to kill her and that's why when mr Smith took y/n in , you attacked Mr Smith from inside the house so that there could be an excuse for Y/n to leave

"And you were ready to do whatever it takes to kill her and that's why when mr Smith took y/n in , you attacked Mr Smith from inside the house so that there could be an excuse for Y/n to leave ."

"But then again, she didn't go to her house , instead she went to mine, but you , you didn't stop , you sent Henry to release poisonous gas inside my house."
More gasps were heard

"Thank God I was on time otherwise we could have lost y/n" I looked at y/n as Fear rose inside me once again that what would have happened if I hadn't reached on time.

"ITS ALL HER FAULT." She continued to shout

"SHUT UP!" Mr Smith spat out
"I loved you all my life , gave you whatever you wanted and in return you were planning against my sister and my niece?"
"How could you?" Tears finally escaped his eyes.

"I trusted you." He spoke y/n wiped his tears.

"Listening to the truth and by watching all the evidence , the trial  has to a conclusion that Mrs SMITH Amd Henry both would be hailed for lifetime.the trial has ended now , you all may dismiss." The judge ordered as he got up from his seat.

Interesting right?
Didn't expect that it would be Mrs Smith??

Waiting for a romantic scene? 🤭😛
Well I have just the right one for you
Click on the next chapter

Shabiha
Vote vote and vote