Part 8 -Melting

NAMJOON's POV

Ofcourse it had to be him

I pressed on the accelerator as the car sped off , Wiping the sweat off my forehead , I stared ahead, my body boiling with rage and anger.

How dare he!!

I wont leave him

I took a rash turn ignoring all the horns that Came by.

Muttering curses under my breath , I continued to drive along until I reached my destination.

Bringing the car to a stop, I stepped outside and took in my surrounding.
It was a mansion,a house even bigger than Yoon.
With grey and black tints over the walls, giving a rather dark appearance and a dark aura about the owner.
3 huge cars parked outside as the flashed their shines under the sunlight.
I walked towards the entrance as glanced at the finely set gardens on the either side.

I pressed on the bell as I felt it echo throughout the place.

"Who is it?" I heard someone say but I didn't answer

"Who might it be?" The voice spoke again but I didn't answer.

Ofcourse I was doing it on purpose.

The door opened revealing a seen yet unseen face giving me a puzzled look.

"Who are you?" He raised his eyebrow.

*PUNCH*

Well thats how I replied him.

"What the hell?!" He touched his nose bleeding nose as he shot daggers at me.

"Get off" I pushed by him and made my way inside

"LEAVE OR ELSE I LL CALL THE POLICE" he shouted gritting his teeth

"Yes please do Call them, you just made my work easier."

He gave me a puzzled look

"Kim Namjoon , from Bangtan Investigation Department" I showed up my ID.

Ofcourse he didn't expect that , he just stopped dead in his tracks, he knew he had been caught.

Turning his heels he decided to make a run for it , only to be grabbed by someone.

"Thanks man I appreciate that." I winked as Jin held him tight.

"Take care of him , I am going to find y/n." He nodded.

Lounge, corridors, rooms, stores, bathrooms, kitchen,I check every place that came by , but to no avail, I couldn't find her.

"You won't find her here." He shouted

"Shut up! I dont need to hear that from you!" I shouted back as my voice echoed.

Where could she be?

"Y/n?!" I shouted
"Y/n?!!!" I shouted again

"Mm" I heard a vague voice

I closed my eyes trying to focus on where it was coming from.

"The Attic" I quickly made my way towards the attic

"Y/n?!" I called out as I opened the door that was on the roof , the door opened bringing down stairs, as I pulled them down and climbed my way up.

Turning on the bulb that was hanging I looked around.

Relief washed over me as I saw y/n lying down with a tape on her mouth and her hands tied behind.

"Y/n?"

There were tears in her eyes as she looked at me , I quickly got up and untied her hands and removed the tape off her mouth.

She breathed in hard and before I knew I did something extremely unexpected.

I pressed my mouth hard on hers melting completely into something unknown.

It was a quick kiss , what you would call a peck.

She looked at me completely frozen as her mind tried to figure out what just had happened.

To be honest I was more than embarrassed, I avoided my gaze from her as I helped her up.

"W-why did you."

"We need to go down first." I cut her off completely ignoring her eyes.

" I cut her off completely ignoring her eyes

-

The day of trial

Namjoon's POV

"Silence everyone!The Trial starts now!" The judge ordered as the noise in the court subsided.

"You May speak now." The judge spoke as he nodded towards me

"Your Honour, a few days ago Ms Y/n , who is a divorcee came to me because she wanted to fight for her deceased son, who died in a hit and run accident. No not accident , it was what we call murder" I paused before continuing

"The person who hit her son Jack was none other than him."

To be continued ...

Shabiha
Don't forget to vote and comment