Part 7-One stormy night

Taehyung's POV

I tossed and turned around as vague sound of rings started pouring in my mind , i stutter opened my eyes to see nothing but white paint and white curtains all around me...

Aish ! Now i am dreaming about her

I let out an audible breath as i grabbed the pillow beside me and hugged it tight, my one leg over it and my one arm beneath it.

Ahh comfortable , i thought as y/n's smile appeared in my mind for the 100th time today , licking my lips wet , i smiled to myself as i drifted off to sleep ..

*bang bang*
*ting tong*
*ring rings ring*

Yet again, but this time different types of sound started rushing in my head .

Whats wrong with me ? Why am i dreaming about doorbells and door bangs now?? I thought as i squinted open my eyes.... unless

Realisation hit me that this might be not a dream at all and could be reality , i got up in a sitting position as my eyes tried to adjust to the dim room..

*ting tong*
*bang bang*
*ring ring*

The rings made me snap out of my confused and unfathomed  thoughts, thats the sound of y/n's bracelet, Is y/n out there ??

Quickly getting off my bead , i made my way outside as the bolt of lightening tore across the sky followed by a peal of thunder making me stop in my tracks,i glanced at floor length window as sheets of rain came into my view.

What a hungry weather! I thought

Without wasting any more time , i quickly went for the gate as an immense amount of questions started pouring in my mind.

Why was she here? What happened? Was she alright? Why is she not at her house?

Swiftly yet recklessly i unlocked the door and jerked it open, worry and concern was getting its best of me.

"Y/n?!" I spoke as i observed her from head to toe

Before i could shower her with  questions, i found a pair of arms wrapping around me , i gulped at the sudden situation that had just appeared making my heart twitch

I automatically found my arms reaching up to her back as i held her tight completely unsure of what was going on.