Part 6-Uninvited Guest

Hoseok's POV

So today was the day of party at y/n 's friend house and Here i was standing outside his luxurious house , y/n had sent me his address , it really had been more awkward between us since that bathroom moment we shared, she had only texted me the address and that was it .

Fixing my tie once again, and checking my reflection in my mobile phone screen, i rang the bell.

After a while , the gate opened revealing a stern looking guard

After a while , the gate opened revealing a stern looking guard .

"The card?" He asked straight
"What card?" I asked
"Invitation card"he replied

"Oh,i don't have that."

"Then you cant come in"

"I can because even though i don't have the invitation card but i have this card." I spoke looking straight into his eyes as i showed him my id card
"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok."

He just looked at me for a while before moving aside and clearing my way.

I made my way inside as i was greeted by a huge beautiful garden that had a pathway created in between to the door of the house.

I walked towards the door which was half open , i could hear loud music from inside.

I stepped inside the house , the sound of my shoes mixing with the loud beats.

I took in my surrounding and noticed how impressive interior the house had , with evocative paintings hanging on each wall.

The huge chandelier that illuminated the entire hall.

There were disco lights too specially planted just due to this purpose.

I scanned my eyes more among the people until i found a familiar figure standing between a group of people.

"Woah." The word seemed to escape my mouth

" The word seemed to escape my mouth