Part 9-The Master Mind

Taehyung's POV
Trial day

"Silence everyone!" The judge ordered as the audience silenced down " the trial may start now"

"Your Honour , In our life we miss alot of things and likewise i missed a really important clue that led me to a blind end." I paused before continuing "as you all know that we had captured the Masked-Man who killed Miss Go y/n 's father successfully, there is no denying the face that it was him who brutally murdered the coroner." I stated as i turned my gaze towards the masked man who stood without any expression in the trial box .

Ofcourse anyone would get petrified by him, he had that creepy aura around him and those dreadful icy cold glare that would send tremors down anyone's spine.

"Your Honor , we thought we had caught the culprit unless day before yesterday Miss y/n was attacked" i paused as i looked at y/n who was sitting in the audience with mixed expressions on her face , her eyes showed glimpse of tears as she gazed at the masked man with hatred and anger.

"I thought about it alot , and then something really important came in my mind." I looked at the judge before continuing
"Your Honour , just before his death Miss Y/n 's father was working on an autopsy report of a girl who was poisoned , which he couldn't complete because he was murdered" i said as i handed over the incomplete autopsy report to the judge.

"You may come inside" I called out as a middle aged couple made their way in.

The Judge and the audience looked at them with confused eye
"Your Honour , these are the parents of the poisoned victim "Mia", you can sit over there" i told them as i pointed towards the front seat.

"Your Honour , yesterday when i was checking the incomplete report , i found the address of the victim and so i went to her house , on questioning her parents , i got to know alot more than i expected

"Your Honour , yesterday when i was checking the incomplete report , i found the address of the victim and so i went to her house , on questioning her parents , i got to know alot more than i expected." I exclaimed before continuing "They told me everything about their daughter, they told that Miss Mia died just before her engagement , when asked who she was getting engaged too." I paused for a while " Officers!" I called out as two officers came inside with a familiar figure , his hands hand-cuffed as he stared  at all of us with resentment.

Gasps and pants were heard from the crowd as the audience locked their gazes with the person standing in front of them.

Even y/n seemed as if she had seen a ghost, her mouth agape and eyes wide , her eyebrows worried and her eyes showing disbelief.

"Yes your Honour , its none other then Max !" There was an eerie silence after what i had said as Max looked at me with pure detestation.

"Your Honour Max was arranged in a marriage with this girl Mia , he didn't want to marry her and so he asked his parents to call off the engagement, but his parents refused,knowing their playboy and womaniser son, they wanted to settle him as soon as possible, but Max had other plans and didn't want to get married yet so he decided to poison his fiance' and get rid of her" i stated
"Your Honour after Miss Mia's death , her parents decided to get her through an autopsy and thats the case Miss Go y/n's father was working on , Max got to know about this, he knew that his uncle had found out that Mia was poisoned." I stated before continuing "so he decided to shut him up by using this person 'the masked man'" i said making inverted commas  with my fingers.