Part 6 - Stars

Namjoon's POV

"The fact that you ran just proves that you have a huge hand behind all this"I glared at him

"I didn't do anything."

"Oh really?for that you need to come with me" I spoke gritting my teeth
-

"So tell me all you know." I asked as we sat across each other in the interrogation room.

"I told you I don't know anything.." he said as he banged his hands on the table, his hands handcuffed ..

"Don't show me that attitude" I shot a glare at him.

"ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!" I shouted

"Why did you park the van across the road , when you usually don't?" I asked

"That's simple , its because of the traffic." He answered

"Traffic?i already checked , there wasn't any traffic at that time that day..Answer me already, otherwise I have other ways to take it out from you." I shot daggers at him.

"Money!"

"Huh?" I asked confused

"I was offered a huge sum of money." He answered looking down ..

"So you knew Jack would be killed."

"No No ! I didn't .." his tone was low

"So he gave you a huge sum of money just for parking the car on the opposite road?" I asked to which He nodded

"Who was it?" I asked

"I don't know , he was wearing a mask!"

Here we go again.... I banged my fist on the table , loud enough that even the guards outside got confused..

Frustration got the best of me ... It was just like a loop... I was back at where I started... I still couldn't get my hands on the true culprit..

No! Not even frustrated , now I was getting angry and disappointed in myself , what if i never find him ? What if I never get Jack justice ? What would y/n think of me?
My heart felt heavy at the sudden thought

Mind: hey what are you worrying that much for?
Me: Ofcourse! Worrying is natural
Mind: I haven't seen you that attached to a case
Me: what do you mean?
Mind: can't you tell? You being too much attached to a case simply means
Me: YAHH shut it .. okay so what if I do like her ? What would you do? My life , I do whatever I want..
Heart: told ya
Me: wth! Why do you always get in between?
Heart: because it's the matter of heart
Me : go away both of you..

-
3rd Pearson's pov

Dark sky hovered over her as she walked down the street .
It was 11 pm and she was returning from the store,she stared at the dark sky above her as a flash back flashed in her mind..

"Mom , the sky is beautiful, let's go outside and see the stars." They had gone out that night and started at the night sky talking for hours.

Tears trickled down her eyes as she realised that her son was no more.

Who would she watch those stars with now ? She thought as a certain someone's face appeared in front of her making her hope a little , making her heart flutter a little...

The deep voice...

Shrugging off stupid thoughts she continued her walk.. carefully passing signals and finally reaching her neighbourhood..

She gasped as she took out the key from her pocket and put it inside the lock hole...

Just when she was about to twist it open, someone attacked her from behind shutting her mouth close , so hard that it was difficult to breath.

She tried  to turn around but the person was wearing a mask..

And before she knew darkness started to engulf her.

All this time little did she know that there was someone following her ..

-
Namjoon's POV

"Hyung , there is a problem" taehyung burst in

"What is it ?"

"She disappeared."

"What?"

"Yes! The key was still stuck in the long , seems like she couldn't open it , this ..."

"This clearly shows that somebody kidnapped her." I continued what Taehyung was about to say.

Putting my finger above my eyebrow , I tried to think hard of what to do next , bitting my lip I tried to hold back my emotions but failed to as I instantly got up and banged my fists once again on the table.

"H-hyung?"

"I am fine" I bit my lip again.

So what's up everyone?
Sorry for the late update
I am really really busy nowadays
But don't worry I ll continue to write for you guys

Shabiha

Don't forget to vote and comment