Part 7-The painting

Hoseok 's POV

Whoever had made this surreal painting must be a master mind, he had  used different shades to bring out visual illusions just like those of world renowned artists, the vivid colours melted together while shapes flew together to bring out a harmonious pattern of this beautiful art.
Each and every part was so carefully painted with no risk of error, the shape had perfect curves and edges,curving at right and equal points.
A simple thing so fully and well described? Indeed a standing aviation for the painter..

I mentally clapped in my mind, i mean the person must really know how to play with colours.

The painting hung there so elegantly and confidently that anyone would stopped in his tracks to take a good and detailed look at it , it was that captivating and eye catchy..

It was the painting of a stone ... Ruby stone

I tried to make a meaning out of it , there is just no way right.

Out of all paintings! He chose stone painting to get in his room?!!!

The case just got more complicated!!

Stop it hoseok ! You are thinking too much!!

I shrugged my thoughts away

Getting out of the room, i made my way back to the corridor when another room caught my eye.

The door was left open,
" guess they forgot to lock it" i spoke to myself

I made my way towards that room,grabbing the door knob i pulled it towards me to close it when something caught my eye, pushing it back open i stepped inside the room, only to meet by another huge painting of.... another stone??

Coming outside the room, i checked more rooms that were vacant and every room had a painting of a specific stone.

Whats with this guy?? Is he obsessed with stones?!

Wait a second!!

Obsessed!!

Serial killers are always obsessed with something!!

They are obsessive.

What if the murderer is not Tyson but Tyler?

The case is actually not complicated , all this time the murderer was right in front of me!!

He killed jane in the forest and came back to his tent! Everyone was in their own tents probably and so no one spotted him leaving or coming back!

And since he knew Jane, this just makes more sense!!
He must have known where she was heading to and so he murdered her and came back like nothing happened..

But what could be the reason?

Well ! Serial killers dont really need a reason to kill!!

But

The bracelet on Tyson's wrist..

Ughh!! I am back to where i started ..

Which one of you is it?!

Tyson?
Or
Tyler?

"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice spoke from behind.

I looked back to find Tyson staring at me with a suspicious expression.

He looked at the painting and instantly went pale..