Part 7 - Another murder

Jungkook's POV
2 Days later

"Hey did you check the news" entered Jimin hyung

"What?"

"Just open the TV"

I switched on the TV and there it was

"What?KATE CARTER IS DEAD" my eyes practically bulged out of my eye sockets as I saw what came on the news.

"Yeah" he said as he bit his lip

"Damn we got careless again!"

I dialled a familiar number

"Hello?" I heard her say on the other side of the phone
"Yea it's me."

"What'a up jungkook , I am in a middle of celebration , why are you calling" she sounded annoyed..

"Y/n ... we caught the wrong person." I spoke

"Huh?!"

-

"But how is it possible jungkook!" Y/n spoke as she restlessly walked around the room.

"I mean we heard him saying that he killed her right?!"

"Yea but it's been just 2 days and now we have another dead body of an Actress , not to forget who was previously also a suspect for the murder case of Nina Ryans."

"Maybe it's not murder"

"It's confirmed , she was found in a pool of blood in her bedroom , seems like she was murdered with a knife."

"Then there must be fingerprints—."

"They checked it , no fingerprints were found , the killer most likely wore gloves while killing her."

"Maybe its—."

"No it's not a suicide , the police didn't find any kind of suicide letter." I stated as I dwelled upon all the possibilities that came in my mind.

"Oh God , what about that director then? Should we set him free?"

"No! Not yet." 

"First we need to go and check about  certain someone's background"

-
"I always doubted him." Y/n spoke

"Go home and wear something fancy!" I said in an instant as an idea came into my mind .

"Huh but why?"

"We are going to a club and I need your help , I cant do it without you." I looked in her eyes as I saw a glimpse of fondness in them..... for me??

"But—."

And then without her speaking  further , I held her arm and pulled her close , embracing her..