Part 1-Complicated

Yoongi's POV

"Hey hyung!" Jimin burst in

"Yes?"

"Ah! Actually we were going out so if you—."

"I cant"

"You have a case?"

"Yeah! No..it's complicated"

"What do you mean?"

"Actually a car hit her mother which I definitely don't think is an accident."

"So are you saying it was intentional"

"Yeah and well I brought her here."

"Oh." He was about to leave before I stopped him

"The thing is , she isn't saying anything."

"Hyung obviously that's because she is in a shock."

"No I mean , she says she didn't see the car." I said as I glanced at her.

Wearing a light pink jeans and sky blue jeans that complemented her soft and warm look, She sat quietly on the sofa with a straight posture , both of her palms placed on her lap.
Her eyes forward, nose straight , while her mouth was sealed.
She wasn't speaking anything.
Dried tears sat on her cheeks as her eyes completely seemed drained of life.

I don't blame her.

What must she be thinking right now..

"Didn't see it ?" He asked confused.

"Yeah"

"Okay let me try."

He walked up in front of her and got down on his knees.

"Hey! I am Lawyer Park jimin and we want to investigate your mother's case because we think someone hit her intentionally , can you remember anything that you can tell us?like the colour of the car or which car etc?" He asked as scanning her..

She nodded

That's what she has been doing

After that she stood up and walked ahead but in doing so she collided with jimin and ended up stumbling on her feet but jimin was quick enough to hold her..

I was instant to get up from my seat as I held her arm and spoke "hey you ok?" To which she nodded.

"Hyung Wait!" Jimin started to wave his hand in front of her eyes..

No response

We both looked at each other..