Part 4- Unexplained Feelings

Yoongi's POV

"You ok." I spoke as i looked at the person sitting beside me.

"Yeah!" She sighed

Although still uncomfortable ,Y/n had finally agreed to come along with me.

"Here we are." I parked the car in front of my house as I got out of it.

I opened the door for her as I let her inside my house.

I held her hand as electricity erupted inside me .

Me:What are you doing?
Brain:what do you mean what? You are holding her hand
Me:I shouldn't right
Heart: No that's ok, I mean you like her right
Me:Yaah! When did i say that.

"Uhh..." I heard her say beside me as she felt my hand and I could tell that she was confused.
"Oh Actually i .. uh..." I let go of her hand...

"I was taking you to the room that you are supposed to sleep in." I replied

"Ah!" She smiled as she extended her hand towards me motioning me to hold her.

Unable to contain my excitement , I took her hand again as i made my way towards the guest room.

"Here you go, sleep here until we catch the culprit." I told her to which she smiled.

"Thanks once again" she thanked me again...

"You ll be fine right."

"Yeah don't worry." She spoke as she smiled once again.

"Oh and yeah Don't lock the door." I said as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Don't worry I won't sneak up in your room."
I laughed as she laughed along with me and continued "its In case if something happens." I finished

"Oh ohkay then

"Oh ohkay then."

"U trust me right."

She nodded as she gave me yet another smile.

-

What could have been a short night turned into a long one as I sat in the lounge waiting for the night to go away, her image spinning around in my mind.

Well after she went to sleep , I didn't really go to my room, instead I was here in my lounge..

Why?
Cause maybe I was worried!

Wait! What's this smell?

I looked around as I smelled something odd making its way to my nostrils.

Frantically I looked around

Oh sh*t

I pushed open y/n 's door as I coughed , trying not to let the poisonous air get inside my nose , I blocked nose.

"Y/n!" I coughed

My vision started to blur.

"Y/n?!!" I shouted again as I tried to find her around.

"Help!" I heard a weak voice

"Y/n!" I looked towards the source of the voice, y/n was there on her knees struggling to get up!

"Y/n!" I called out again as I practically ran towards her.

"It's okay I am here." I gently picked her up supporting her as we tried to make our way outside.

I let her towards the sofa after which I opened all the windows and door.

"Hey you alright!" I asked to which she nodded but I could tell that she was about to faint, and I was right , her lids started getting heavy and before I knew she lost consciousness.

Oh God!

Quickly picking her up , I took her upstairs and laid her down on my bed.
Covering her properly with the quilt , I looked at her face.

Her eyes were swollen as Dried tears sat under her eyes.
Gently I moved aside a strand of her hair behind her ear as her expressions softened.
I caressed her cheek and couldn't help but aw at the softness of her skin.

A weird situation erupting inside me , I continued to stare at her face as my heartbeat paced every second that passed by.

*cough* she coughed as she started to regain consciousness.

"Are you ok?" I asked caressing her cheeks.
Without replying , she reached out her hand and started touching my cheeks.

I looked  at her as the familiar feeling returned.

She inches closer to me as she held her hand close to my face.
She touched my face and I flinched at their softness.
She moved further close as I did the same.

And just then....

*ting tong* the bell rang..

Guys guys guys!!
I cleared my exams Alhamdullilah 😍😍
I still cant believe it
I am so so happy and so relieved ! Like FINALLY .. they were tough you know.
I am officially in 4th year now 😍😍

Anyways
What do u guys think would happen next
Read to find out

Shabiha
Don't forget to vote and comment